Scholasticus (Volume X, Issue I): Call for Submissions
Scholasticus (ISSN 0975-1157) is one of the earliest publication by National Law University, Jodhpur established with the objective of promoting academic research and fostering debate in the field of Banking & Finance. The journal has been re-launched after a gap of a few years, and is now published under the aegis of the Centre of Studies in Banking and Finance at National Law University, Jodhpur.
It is a bi-annual, double-blind student reviewed and edited journal, with an ambit broad enough to include issues in the fields of project finance, private equity, corporate finance, debt restructuring, capital markets, etc.
The journal is pleased to invite submissions for its Volume X, Issue I.
Scholasticus is accepting submissions under the following categories:
- Long Articles (5,000 - 8,000 words): Long Articles must comprehensively analyze important themes and may adopt comparative perspectives. It must analyze the current practice in the field, identify the lacunae therein and provide constructive suggestions.
- Short Articles (3,000 - 5,000 words): Short Articles typically identify a specific issue, which may be of contemporary relevance and present a central argument.
- Case Notes, Legislative Comments, Book / Article Reviews (1,500 - 3,000 words).
- Need to introduce changes in the legal framework governing IPO, norms of RPTs etc.
- DVR framework introduced by SEBI.
- Mandatory issue of debt securities.
- Liberalization of overseas funding.
- Regulatory framework for silver exchange traded funds, prepaid payment instruments, digital banks, etc
- Tendering shares in open offers.
Please note that the aforementioned themes are merely indicative and not exhaustive.
- Submissions must be made in electronic format only.
- All submissions must be in MS Word format (.doc) or (.docx), with Garamond font (Main text font size 12 pt and line spacing: 1.5, footnotes font size 10 pt, and line spacing: 1).
- An abstract of not more than 250 words must be provided.
- Co-authorship (up to 2 Authors) is permitted.
- No biographical information or references, including the name(s) of the Author(s), affiliation(s), and acknowledgments should be included in the text of the manuscript, file name, or document properties.
- Scholasticus uses only footnotes (and not endnotes) as a mode of citation. Submissions must conform to the Bluebook (20th edition) Citation style.
- Submissions are accepted for publication on the condition that they do not infringe on the copyright or any other rights of any third parties. Any form of plagiarism is strictly discouraged.
- Submissions made to Scholasticus shall be exclusive and must not be concurrently under consideration by any other publication.
The last date of submissions for the forthcoming volume is 25th January, 2022.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org