International Journal on Consumer Law and Practice (Volume 10): Call for Papers
The International Journal on Consumer Law and Practice (IJCLP) is an open-access, blind-peer-reviewed, law journal published annually by NLSIU under the aegis of the Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, NLSIU (CLAP) since 2013. Recently Journal indexed on SCOPUS, HeinOnline, SCC OnLine, & UGC CARE List.
The journal (ISSN 2347-2731) welcomes contributions from academicians, practitioners, students of law and allied fields.
Consumer Protection with special reference of E-Commerce and Product Liability
- International Consumer Protection Framework & Policy specifically on E-Commerce and Product Liability
- Role of Regulatory Authorities in Consumer Protection specifically on E-Commerce and Product Liability
- Comparative study of Product Liability in India with Developed Countries
- Technological Advancements in Protection and Enforcement of Consumer Rights
- Cross jurisdictional analysis of Consumer Laws on E-commerce
- Intermediary liability in E-commerce
- Product Liability Insurance
The sub-themes listed above are merely indicative and not exhaustive. The journal highly appreciates the comparative study of global best practice on E-commerce and Product Liability with India.
- Articles and Research Papers with Abstract (6,000 - 8,000 words inclusive of footnotes)
- Essay (3,000 - 4,000 words inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comment, Legislative Briefs (2,500 - 3,000 words inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Review (2,000 words inclusive of footnotes)
Note: The Authors intending for Book Review shall submit a hard or soft copy of the book along with the consent letter from the Publisher or Author of the Book at the address of the Journal.
Format of Submission:
- The submission shall not contain the name of the Author or institutional affiliation or any other identification mark. Submission shall be sent in .doc or .docx format only.
- A separate cover letter in (.doc) or (.docx) format containing particulars of the Author(s) and the submission is to be sent along with the submission. A cover letter should include:
- Title of Submission
- Sub-theme chosen (if any)
- Abstract (not exceeding 300 words)
- Name of the Author & Co-author (Only one Co-author is permitted)
- Institutional Affiliation
- Contact Information and Address for Correspondence
- The body of the submission should be in Times New Roman, with font size 12 pt and Line Spacing of 1.5. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt with Single Line Spacing.
- All citations should be placed in footnotes (and not endnotes) and shall conform to the Oxford Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (4th Edition, 2012).
- The submission should contain a disclaimer to the effect that the piece is original and has not been published or is under consideration, for publication, elsewhere.
- All submissions are subject to Plagiarism check.
- All submissions go through an initial round of review by the editorial board and the selected pieces are subsequently sent for peer review, before finalization for publication.
How to Submit?
- Only electronic submissions are accepted.
- Kindly submit your submission on this Google Form along with the covering letter, and resume on or before 30th April, 2022 for it to be considered for volume IX.
- Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any queries.
No Submission or Processing Charges for the Publication
The last date for submission is 30th April, 2022.