Lexigentia - International Law Review (Volume 8, Issue 2): Call for Papers
Lexigentia (ISSN: 2454 - 1613) is an international, bi-annual, peer-reviewed journal publication of Lloyd Law College.
The present issue of Lexigentia shall focus on the issues of prominence across the legal systems
- Long Articles: Above 6,000 words
- Short Articles: 4,000 - 5,000 words
- Book Review: 1,000 words
- Case Comments: 1,000 words
- Abstract: The article should also include an abstract of about 350 words, which has to precede the article.
- Authorship: Lexigentia is open only to academicians, law practitioners and research scholars. A maximum of two co-authors is permitted.
- Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The mode of citation to be followed is available at http://www.ili.ac.in/footnoting.pdf.
- Format of the Main Text & the Footnotes: Times New Roman font, in font size 12 pt is prescribed for all articles. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 pt and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed. All articles are to be sent in either doc or docx format. Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
- All abstracts and articles are to be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Lloyd Law College shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the Author.
|Date last for submission of Abstract:
||30th December, 2021
|Date last for submission of Final Article:
||30th January, 2022
Mr. Abhinav Mishra
Asst. Professor (IP and Cyber Law)
LLOYD Law College
11, K.P.-II, Greater Noida - 201304
Uttar Pradesh, India