Lloydian - International Student Review Journal (Volume 9, Issue I): Call for Papers
Lloydians (International Student Review Journal) of Lloyd Law College is a biannual, ISSN, peer-reviewed journal published by Thomson Reuters (ISSN: 2394-899X). We invite Articles from the students of law for publication of upcoming edition on following theme.
COVID Pandemic and Legal Education & Profession
- Issues & challenges in dispensation of legal education
- Issues & challenges that students have to face, and their response
- Issues & challenges that administration have to face, and their response
- Issues & challenges that teachers have to face, and their response
- Clinical legal education in the times of COVID pandemic
- Issues and challenges in justice delivery mechanism
- Issues & challenges that advocates have to face, and their response
- Issues & challenges that party to the case have to face, and their response
- Issues & challenges that judicial officers have to face, and their response
- Issues & challenges that court-room administration have to face, and their response
- Response of the Bar to the challenge of the COVID pandemic
- Right to speedy trial in light of the given theme
Note: Sub-themes are mere suggestive; you may submit your Article on any other theme provided it falls within scope of theme of the call for papers.
- Article: 4,000 - 6,000 words (including abstract, references, table / chart used in the Article)
- Short Article: 3,000 - 4,000 words (including abstract, references, table / chart used in the Short Article)
- Abstract: 200 - 300 words
- Author's Declaration of Originality: All entries must have Author's declaration of 'original authorship' in the prescribed format.
- Students pursuing 3-year LL.B course and 5-year B.A. LL.B course from recognized Universities are eligible to send in entries. LL.M students can also submit their entries.
- Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two Authors per Article is allowed.
- Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The mode of citation to be followed is available at http://www.ili.ac.in/footnoting.pdf
- Format of Main Text & Footnotes: Times New Roman font, in font size 12 pt is prescribed for all entries. Further, footnotes shall be in font size 10 pt and in Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for footnotes should be followed. All submissions should be in .doc or .docx format; submissions in .pdf shall not beaccepted.
- All entries (abstract + article) are to be submitted via email to: email@example.com latest by 15th December, 2021 (11.59 IST).
Last date for submission of Articles:
15th December, 2021
Review of the Article by the Review Committee:
15th - 29th December, 2021
Information to the Authors on selection of the Article for publication:
5th January, 2022
(If required, Authors may be suggested to make changes in their Article; they would be required to re-submit their Article within a week time)
Resubmission (if required) of paper by the Author:
7th January, 2021
Mr. Abhinav K. Mishra
Asst. Professor (IP and Cyber Law),
LLOYD Law College,
11, K.P.-II, Greater Noida
Uttar Pradesh - 201304
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.