Edited Book on Bankruptcy Laws & Cross-Border Insolvency in India: The Way Ahead - Call for Chapters
The Research and Publication Cell at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad is committed to achieving academic excellence through constant efforts to elevate the standards of the academic community at SLS-H. Towards this end the Cell hosts International and National seminars, conferences etc. The Research Cell has an Advisory Board, Research and Advisory Committee (RAC) consisting of reputed academicians, researchers from all over the world.
This Call for chapter is for contributions in an edited Book on the theme "Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code: The Way Ahead".
- Critique of IBC, 2016
- Timeline is Essence: IBC, 2016
- Emerging Jurisprudence
- IBC: A Boon for Entrepreneurship
- IBC: Leads to Ease of Doing Business
- IBC: A Review from International Perspective
- Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy for Individual and Partnership
- Fast Track Resolution
- Emerging Jurisprudence behind Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law
- Legal and Adjudicating Mechanism of IBC
- Cross Border Insolvency and Investment Process
- Challenges in IBC
Note: These themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to the above-mentioned theme.
- Ms. Anuradha Binnuri, Officiating Director, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.
- Mr. Aditya Mishra, Visiting Faculty of Law, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.
- The work submitted shall be the original and unpublished work of the Author.
- Plagiarism of any kind is strictly prohibited
- Word Limit (inclusive of Footnotes): 4000 - 8000 words
- Citation: The Citation style should be in consonance with the Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
- The body of the paper shall be in font: Times New Roman, font size: 12 pt, Line Spacing: 1.5
- Citations font: Times New Roman, font size: 10 pt and Line Spacing: 1
- Headings should be Bold, in Capitals,font size 14 pt , Centre-Aligned.
- The copyright shall vest with the Editorial Board.
- All submissions shall be sent through email at: email@example.com in Microsoft Word (.doc or.docx) format.
- The subject title for the email must be "Bankruptcy Laws & Cross-Border Insolvency in India: The Way Ahead".
- The Author must send in the cover letter in the body of the email, which must contain all the relevant details: (Name of the Author(s), Designation, Name of College / University / Institution, Phone Number and Email ID).
- Co-authorship is limited up to two only.
- An abstract of 300 words followed by 5 minimum key words.
- The decision of the Editorial Committee shall be final and binding.
Selected work will be published in a book bearing ISBN. Contributors have to contact Publishers and will have to pay a charge if any one wishes to procure the Hard Copy of Book as per bill raised by Publisher.
The last date for submission of the final paper along with abstract is 20th December, 2021
Mr. Aditya Mishra
Visiting Faculty of Law, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad