Indian Journal of Law and Legal Research (Volume 3, Issue 1): Call for Papers
Indian Journal of Law and Legal Research (IJLLR) is an online bi-monthly journal with ISSN: 2582-8878. The Journal revolves around Socio-legal topics and is not restricted to any particular field or subject of law. The Journal promotes inter-disciplinary research entailing detailed study of law with other disciplines in the contemporary era.
IJLLR aims to provide a platform where everyone related to the field of law can contribute their research work on any topic related to law and help create a quality open-access platform that can be used by anyone to gain or develop their knowledge and expertise in the subject of law.
Any socio-legal topic or issue relating to law can be sent for publication as IJLLR promotes inter-disciplinary research in the field of law and related disciplines.
Who can submit?
All Academicians, Research Scholars, Lawyers, Law Students or anyone with an interest in the field of law and related disciplines can submit their original and unpublished manuscripts.
Types of Submissions:
The IJLLR Journal invites original, unpublished manuscripts in the following categories:
- Long Articles (3000 - 6000 words, excluding footnotes)
- Essays/Short Articles (1500 - 3000 words, excluding footnotes)
- Case Notes and Legislative Comments (1200 - 2500 words)
Note: While it is advisable to adhere to the word limits of each category, the journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
- Long articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract.
- An article can be authored by up to 3 co-authors.
- All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal.
- Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication at IJLLR.
- The first page of the manuscript should contain the title of the paper, the name of the Authors, and their institutional affiliation followed by an abstract.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12 pt, with 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in Times New Roman style, font size 10pt, with 1.0 line spacing. All headings must have uniform formatting.
- All footnotes should conform to the Bluebook 20th Edition or ILI Rules of Footnoting.
- Single Authored: INR 800/-
- Co-Authored: INR 1000/- (Up to 3 Authors)
- Foreign Authors: US $25 (Outside India)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org