National Level Essay Competition 2021-22
The Competition Commission of India (CCI) is going to organize the National Level Essay Competition 2021-22 as part of the celebration of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
Competition Law in New India - Building Aatm Nirbhar Bharat
The applicant must be a student as on 1st October, 2021, pursuing UG or PG course in Law, Economics, Management and Regulatory Governance in any recognised University in India.
Wards and relatives of employees of Competition Commission of India or office of Director General - CCI or Ministry of Corporate Affairs, GOI are not eligible to participate in this Competition.
- The Essay Competition entries shall be submitted in word and PDF format by the deadline.
- Length of Essay should not be more than 3000 words including footnotes. There is no minimum word limit; however, participants are encouraged to submit essays of not less than 1500 words.
Format of the Essay:
- Typed on A4 size.
- Font size shall be 12 pt (English) in Times New Roman
- The space between the two lines should be 1.5
- Margins of one inch (2.54 cm) on all the four sides
Participants may use any recognized style of referencing / footnoting system and this must be used consistently & uniformly throughout the essay.
How to Submit?
- Participants can submit their entries by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with entry form duly forwarded by their respective educational institutions latest by 31st October, 2021 (1800 hrs).
- Written Essay in English language - both in word & pdf format (No Scan copy).
- Candidates will nowhere mention their name or any identification in the text of essay.
- Entries submitted in hard copies and not in the prescribed format shall be summarily rejected without any intimation and NO query, correspondence; representation etc. pertaining to such entries shall be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances.
- Subject of such email must be "CCI Essay Competition 2021-2022".
- Entries shall be forwarded by the participant directly and shall not be forwarded through any other person at the mail prescribed above. All the fields in the entry form shall be compulsorily filled.
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition. Previously published essays shall be rejected outrightly. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay.
The last date for submission is 31st October, 2021.