"Advolex" - Book by Law Column: Call for Papers
Law Column invites papers in the form of Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case / Report Commentaries and other such for its Advolex (to be published in the form of a book with ISBN number).
The book aims to provide a detailed insight into a full range of various legal topics.
The book would not be theme-specific. Any theme related to the law is accepted.
The Authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
- The Author/s shall submit the article on an A4 size paper length. The submission shall be in MS Word format and NOT in any other format.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12 pt, with a spacing of 1.5. The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 10 pt. Endnotes are not to be used.
- Full names of all the Authors along with designation and contact number(s) must be given.
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- Citation Mode: A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The paper shall be original and unpublished. All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism.
- Plagiarized submissions will be rejected for publication.
- The Authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two Authors.
Word Limit (Subject to Relaxation):
- Notes / Comments: (between 3000 - 5000 words including footnotes)
- Cases / Report Commentaries: (between 2500 - 3000 words including footnotes)
- Articles: (between 1200 - 5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (between 1000 - 2500 words including footnotes)
- Book/Report Review: (between 2000 - 3000 words including footnotes)
The format of the book is Print. Contributors are provided with a digital copy of the book on their e-mail id along with a certificate of publication. To procure a printed copy of the book, extra charges would apply.
- Single authored Chapter: INR 500/-
- Co-Authored Chapter: INR 700/-
Note: Payment to be made only after selection.
How to Submit?
All submissions are to be made via email only as MS word documents at: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject 'submission'
|Submission of full paper(s):
||15th October, 2021
|Intimation of acceptance/rejection:
||Within 24 hours of submission
|Tentative month of Release of the Book:
Mr. Sai Vikranth