5th Online Debate Competition
Journal for Law Students and Researchers (JLSR) is going to organize the 5th Online Debate Competition.
Journal for Law Students and Researchers is an Online Journal with ISSN[O]: 2582-306X and 9 indexings, which is quarterly, peer-Reviewed, published online. JLSR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law.
- Whether laws passed during British Regime are in accordance with present-day Indian scenerio?
- Is there a Need to implement Gender Neutral laws in India?
- Implementation of Artificial intelligence in legal Sector.
Note: Video / Audio recording should be either for or against one of the topics
English / Hindi
Who can participate?
Anyone pursuing under-graduate or post-graduate courses from recognized University or College.
- Make a Video through camera (make sure your gesture and voice are clear) or Audio.
- Video / Audio recording should not be less than 1 minute and more than 10 minutes.
- Drop your Videos / Audios in the mentioned section of the Google form or else mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org after registering.
Registration Fee: Rs.60/-
|Deadline to Register:
||15th October, 2021
|Deadline to submit Audio / Video Recording:
||16th October, 2021
Note: Participant can either mail (email@example.com) their recording after registration or else upload in the Google form while registering.