Edited Book on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code: Call for Chapters
Research and Publication Cell at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad is committed to achieving academic excellence through constant efforts to elevate the standards of the academic community at SLS-H. Towards this end, the Cell hosts International and National seminars, conferences etc. The Research Cell has an Advisory Board, Research and Advisory Committee (RAC) consisting of reputed academicians, researchers from all over the world.
This call for chapters is for contributions in an edited Book on the theme "Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code".
- Emerging Jurisprudence behind Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law
- Legal and Adjudicating Mechanism of IBC
- Cross Border Insolvency and Investment Process
- Challenges in IBC
Note: These themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to the above mentioned theme.
- The work submitted shall be the original and unpublished work of the Author.
- Plagiarism of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Word Limit (Inclusive of Footnotes): 4000 - 8000 words
- Citation: The Citation style should be in consonance with the Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
- The body of the paper shall be in font: Times New Roman, font size: 12 pt, Line Spacing: 1.5
- Citations shall be in font: Times New Roman, font size: 10 pt and Line Spacing: 1
- Headings should be Bold, in Capitals, font size 14 pt, centre-aligned.
- The copyright shall vest with the Editorial Board.
- Dr. Anuradha Binnuri, Officiating Director, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad
- Dr. Shailendra Kumar, Assistant Professor of Law, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad
- Mr. Aditya Mishra, Visiting Faculty of Law, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad
- All submissions shall be sent through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word (.doc or. docx) format.
- The subject title for the email must be in ' '.
- The Author must send in the cover letter in the body of the email, which must contain all the relevant details: (Name of the Author(s), Designation, Name of College / University / Institution, Phone Number and Email ID).
- Co-Authorship is limited up to two only.
- An abstract of 300 words followed by 5 minimum key words.
- The decision of the Editorial Committee shall be final and binding.
The last date for submission of the final paper along with the abstract is 10th November, 2021.
Mr. Aditya Mishra
Visiting Faculty of Law,
Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad