International Journal of Legal Research and Governance: Call for Papers
The International Journal of Legal Research and Governance (ISSN: 2394-7829) is a quarterly double blind peer review academic journal, published in Print, that seeks to provide an interactive forum for the publication of articles in the field of Law and Governance. The journal endeavour to disseminate knowledge and research in various aspects of law. Additionally, the journal offers legal professional and legal aspirants to bring forward their views and ideas through high level of research and get acknowledged in front of masses.
- Interested Professors
- Researchers, Practitioners
- Articles (maximum 12,000 words, exclusive of footnotes): Submissions should be analytical and focussed on a scholarly study of issues. The paper may be either doctrinal or theoretical or both.
- Case Comments (2,500 - 4,000 words, exclusive of footnotes): Case comments may deal with a contemporary judgement in the field of either international or comparative law. They can also include interpretation of any landmark judicial pronouncement on any contemporary legal issue.
- Essays / Comments / Notes (4,000 - 6,000 words, exclusive of footnotes): Submissions for the essays (descriptive) comments and notes section, must be concise in their analysis and should deal with recent developments in international law or comparative law.
- Book reviews (2,000 - 4,000 words, exclusive of footnotes): The review must be critical in nature and should deal with books related to International / Comparative Law.
- Submission of the Abstract: A cover letter with the name(s) of the Author(s) and address, designation, institution / affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) has to be submitted. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 250 words with 5 minimum Keywords.
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected.
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the Intellectual Property of Law Mantra Trust.
- The paper should be typed in MS Word format.
- The paper must be in single column layout with margins justified on both sides.
- The length of paper should not be below 3,500 words (including footnotes) and should not exceed10,000 words (including footnotes).
- All contribution is to be submitted to: email@example.com
- Paper: The research paper should be in Times New Roman,12 pt font with 1.5 spacing. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centred with a 12 pt font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 pt font. Author's names should be in small capitals and centred in 12 pt font. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman in 12 pt font.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should be uniform throughout the paper and conform to Indian Law Institute, New Delhi Style.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 25th September, 2021.
Ms. Simran Sabharwa
Ms. Abhishree Kashyap