MyLawman Socio Legal Review (Volume I, Issue II): Call for Papers
MyLawman Socio Legal Review is a double bind peer reviewed national e-journal for law students. It aims at providing a single platform to the thoughtful persons of legal industry and academia engaged in the legal profession and are contributing for its growth and development. With this journal, MyLawman would like to set an agenda for the Legal Research & Developemnt.
MyLawman Socio Legal Review is pleased to invite you to contribute research paper & articles on the contemporary issues related to the field of law for its Volume I, Issue II.
Any Contemporary Issues related to Law
- Abstract: Every submission should be accompanied by an abstract of 250 - 300 words describing the relevant conclusions drawn in the manuscript.
- Keywords: Every submission shall provide with 5-8 relevant keywords.
- Copyright: Author(s) shall warrant that the paper submitted for publication do not infringe the copyright of any other person. Except agreed otherwise, the copyright of the articles published shall vest with the publisher, viz., MyLawman Socio Legal Review. However, editorial board of Law Journal of MyLawman shall not be liable for any copyright infringement by the Authors.
- Cover Page: In order to facilitate anonymity, Authors must mention their names, contact details and affiliations only on the cover page of the manuscript.
- English: Follow British spellings and punctuation conventions.
- Font size & style: Kindly use Times New Roman, 12 pt for the main text and 10 pt for footnotes.
- Headings: The heading should be used as per the following style:
- First Heading: 14 pt, bold, centre
- Second Heading: 12 pt, bold, left-aligned
- Third Heading: 12 pt, Italics, Centre
- Length: Articles should generally be between 8,000 and 10,000 words (including footnotes). Notes, Case Comments and Book Reviews should be between 3,000 and 5,000 words. The Editorial Board may, however, accept longer submissions in appropriate cases.
- Line Spacing: The line spacing of main text of paper should be 1.5.
- References: Footnotes should be used and not end notes.
- Footnoting Style: Submissions should follow ILI rules of footnote available at www.ili.ac.in
- Review Process: All papers will be reviewed anonymously by the editorial board. Author(s) will be notified within 4-6 weeks about the status of their papers. Request for expedit review may not be entertained.
- Substance: Paper should contain an original contribution by making a cohesive argument supported with appropriate authorities.
- Quotations / Quotation Mark: Quotations over 50 words should be intended. Double quotation mark should be used; single quotation mark should be used only for quotes within a quotation.
Publication Fees is NIL
|Last date for full paper submission:
||20th October, 2021 (Submissions should be made in MS Word Format only)
|Intimation of the selection of Full Paper:
||Within 25 days of submission.
Mr. Harshit Kiran