NLUA Law Review (Volume 5): Call for Papers
The Editorial Committee of NLUA Law Review is inviting quality research papers from academicians, professionals (inter/multi-disciplinary with law), judges, advocates, research scholars and students
Research paper should be thematic and identification of sub-themes will be highly appreciated. It should have proper research questions and should also reflect the findings. The submission can be sent under the following categories :
- Research Articles (5000 - 7000 words): Authors have to submit research papers which comprehensively examine the topic. It should reflect innovative re-assessment of the theme. It is advisable, though not necessary, to choose a theme that is of contemporary importance. Purely theoretical-analytical pieces are also welcome.
- Notes / Comments (2000 - 3500 words): This section should include a thought provoking and innovative piece consisting chiefly of personal opinions, analysis or criticism on recent development from the legal perspective.
- Case / Report Comments (maximum 2500 words): This part should entail an analysis of recent Indian or International judicial pronouncements relevant to the themes. It must identify and examine the line of cases in which the decision in question came about, and comment on implications for the evolution of that branch of law.
- Book Review (1000 - 1500 words): The Reviewer should identify the relevant arguments put forth by the Author and present a comprehensive analysis of the same. The hard copy of the book must be provided.
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt with 1.5 line spacing, justified text and 1-inch margins on all sides of an A4 sheet.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt with 1.0 line spacing.
- Endnotes / Bibliography and in-text citations are not allowed.
- Graphics, Charts, Tables, and Diagrams should be numbered consecutively and included in the body of the work.
- Headings should follow the following standard:
- Title of the Submission: Upper-case, bold, font size 14 pt
- Headings: Upper-case, bold, font size 14 pt
- Sub-Headings: Title-case, bold, font size 12 pt
- Sub-Sub-Heading: Title-case, italics, font size 12 pt
- Submissions must contain an Abstract (250 - 300 words) that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper followed with five Keywords.
- Submissions must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org (only in .docx format). The cover letter should include the Author's profile.
- The submission must be the original work of the Author and must not have been submitted elsewhere or pending review.
- Co-authorship is allowed. Maximum number of Co-author for a submission shall only be one.
- Mode of citation will be OSCOLA (Oxford University Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities), latest edition.
Mode of Submission: Online only
The manuscript should be accompanied with the Author's name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
The last date for submissions is 30th September, 2021.