International Conference on "Neoteric Vision of Culture, Ethics and Heritage towards Human Dynamics"
Amity Law School, Noida is going to organize the 4th Edition of Transdisciplinary International Conference - "Neoteric Vision of Culture, Ethics and Heritage Towards Human Dynamics".
Date: 9th - 10th September, 2021
About the Conference:
Transdisciplinary studies are a reflection of the changing patterns of knowledge production. Ubiquity of transdisciplinary approach is indicative of an important intellectual shift and it represents cognitivity. To understand and formulate better laws at present and in future, a holistic approach in acquainting with other disciplines becomes indispensable. Transdisciplinary concepts have become necessary because differentiation and specialization of knowledge in discrete categories have become a law of being in the 21st Century. It is the time we should expand our horizon beyond reductive views of the law and identify and resonate its significance in other disciplines. Legal studies must acknowledge transformation of both - ideas and genres, within their own discipline and beyond its borders. Transdisciplinary approach promotes the capacity to integrate knowledge and modes of thinking drawn from two or more disciplines to produce a cognitive advancement.
This International Transdisciplinary Conference is the 4th edition to the previous successful International Transdisciplinary Conferences organized in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Main Theme of the Conference:
Every society has certain ethos on which it survives and thrives. There are many social goals that the state alone cannot promote unless they are coordinated by societal, cultural and ethical forces. The culture of a society cannot exist in isolation and it is prominently akin with law. Culture influences law, and law influences culture. All civilizations have their own legal cultures and philosophies, born from their own legal traditions, which at times spawn different perceptions of justice, morality, armistice, and other notions of welfare state. Law is an instrument to maintain harmony, unification and order in a social welfare state. The synchronization of a cultured society which has rich heritage through legal reality can only be achieved by politically awakened legislature to the needs of its surroundings. Courts can also play an active role in bringing desired social changes. Legal processes reflect very deep social, cultural and ethical streams, and sets the trend for human dynamics and it is indeed futile to discuss law in abstract. Law must address the specific issues of the cultural and ethical diversity of any society and it cannot be satisfactorily portrayed and examined without putting its advancements in the rich circumstances of its human dynamics. The equilibrium between law and societal dynamics is must for a flourishing society like ours which is proud of its colossally rich culture and heritage.
Given the current political brouhaha and economic scenario where the world witnessed widespread disquiet, the theme of this conference is very apposite as it aims to address and provide solutions for significant intertwined social, cultural, ethical and legal issues by providing a platform for unprecedented discussions through panel discussion followed by paper presentations by eminent scholars, academicians, sociologists, culturists, lawyers, administrators and other stakeholders from various disciplines.
Objectives of the Conference:
- To understand the philosophy and deep meaning of the theme of the Conference.
- To broaden our horizon beyond reductive views of the law and identify and resonate its significance in other disciplines
- To embellish the understanding of the academicians, researchers, students and scholars in-depth understanding and philosophical transdisciplinary contribution towards the knowledge building.
- To appraise the affiliation of law, cultural heritage and ethics in the current human dynamics.
Note: The above objectives are sought to be achieved by having panel deliberations of eminent scholars from academia and discussions followed by paper presentations.
- Entwine of law and ethics in cultural heritage management
- Changing dynamics in governance and political identity
- Ethical issues in management
- Cultural heritage and human rights
- Gender reformation and its social, economic and cultural implications
- Impact of cross border developments on different legal traditions / cultural / legal orders / models
- Analyzing law from critical linguistic and cultural perspectives
- Technological influences on culture dynamics
- Cultural heritage in social economic and sustainable development
- Challenges to social, cultural, political, economic dynamics and legal policy with the outbreak of the pandemic
- Cultural and ethical reflections in the Criminal Justice System
- Comparative law, cultural difference and constitutionalism: Issues such as terrorism, immigration and the intensification of borders, etc.
- Development of the environmental strategies for sustainability affecting the heritage and ethnicity
- 'Enculturing' laws in traditional knowledge and Intellectual Property Rights
- Legal pluralism and its relation to culture in establishing new legal order
- Cultural diversity and ethnic identities
- Modernity of tradition or cultural defense in management / contemporary legal scenario
- Music / Art / Literature / Language as an instrument to embody / transmit culture
- Narratives of national and international bodies in preservation of cultural heritage and management
- Social and cultural transformation through human development
- The abstract shall not exceed 300 words. It should include the title of the paper, keywords, the presenter's name, designation, institutional affiliation, mailing address, contact number and E-mail ID.
- The Abstract should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt with 1.5 line spacing.
- The Abstract shall be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Abstract - Transdisciplinary International Conference 2021".
- All submissions shall be sent in .doc/.docx format only.
- Intimation for acceptance / improvisation will be provided within a week from the last date of the submission of Abstract.
- Full Paper
- The length of full paper including tables, diagrams, illustrations, references, etc. should be 3000 - 8000 words. The paper should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt with 1.5 line spacing.
- The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt with single spacing. The margin of 1 inch on all sides must be maintained throughout the paper.
- Bluebook 20th Edition / APA shall be strictly followed for footnoting. Do not mention references, only footnoting will be considered.
- The full paper should be submitted in soft copy and shall be sent to: email@example.com with the subject line "Full Paper - International Conference" along with the certificate of originality duly filled by the presenter(s). All submissions should be sent in .doc/.docx format only.
- Selected papers may be selected for publication in an edited book by a reputed international publisher with ISBN number.
Note: Research papers with less than 10% plagiarism and good quality will only be considered for publication in the edited book.
- Best Paper
- Three best papers will be duly acknowledged.
- Industry / Faculty Participants: Rs. 500/-
- Research Scholars / Students: Rs. 300/-
- Attendees only: Rs. 200/-
- International Participants: US $50
|Abstract Submission Deadline:
||2nd September, 2021
|Notification of Acceptance:
||Within 3 days of submission of abstract
|Full Paper Submission Deadline:
||30th September, 2021
|Submission of PPT by selected candidates:
||7th September, 2021
|Last date of Registration:
||5th September, 2021
|Date of Conference:
||9th & 10th September, 2021
Mr. Abhishek Rohatgi
Ms. Devyani Prasad
Mr. Aakansh Prakash
Download Concept Note, Brochure, Poster