RGNUL Student Research Review (Volume 8, Issue 1): Call for Papers
The RGNUL Student Research Review (RSRR) Journal is a bi-annual, student run, blind peer reviewed, flagship journal based at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. The RSRR Journal is pleased to invite submissions for its Volume 8, Issue 1 from students, academicians, lawyers and other professionals from the legal fraternity on any contemporary legal issue relevant in the existing scenario, whether national or international.
The topics may range from broad fields of law like Business Laws, Criminal and Constitutional Laws to specific fields of laws like Media Laws, Election Laws, Arbitration Laws, Aviation and Space Laws, Fintech Regulation, Insolvency and Bankruptcy, Intellectual Property, among others. The submissions should be unique, qualitative and unpublished.
- Articles (5,000 to 10,000 words): A comprehensive and thorough analysis of the concerned issue.
- Short Notes (3,500 to 5,000 words): These should contain brief, terse and pointed arguments revolving around a specific, current issue or an issue of importance which may have not received due research.
- Case Comments (2,500 to 4,500 words): An academic writing that analyses or is a critique of a recent case.
- Legislative Comments (2,500 to 4,000 words): A legislative comment should be a well-knit analytical report of any legislative enactment in the form of a statute, amendment to a statute, rules under any statute of notified government regulations or policies.
- All submitted manuscripts must be original and should not have been published elsewhere.
- All manuscripts will be checked for plagiarism. If plagiarism is detected, the Editorial Board reserves the right of rejection without a review of the manuscript.
- The manuscript should not contain the name(s) of the Author(s), their institutional affiliations, or any other identification markers. The title of the manuscript should indicate the theme that the Author(s) have chosen.
- Upon submission, every manuscript will undergo an internal review by the Editorial Board. If approved, it is subject to a double-blind peer review process.
- Authors must note that grammatical and legal accuracy, contribution to literature (originality of content), etc. will be some of the major criteria on which the submissions will be analysed. The responsibility for the accuracy of the facts, opinions, or viewpoints stated in the submitted paper shall rest solely with the Author(s). If any plagiarism is discovered in the content of the submitted paper, the manuscript shall be rejected.
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12 pt, spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes should conform to the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.).
- Margins: Left 1 Inch and Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch (A4).
- Alignment: Justified
- The word limit is exclusive of all the footnotes.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to 2 Authors.
- All submissions must be accompanied with an abstract of the subject to a maximum of 250 words. The abstract shall also be accompanied by at least 3 keywords in the paper, up to a maximum of 7 keywords.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc/ .docx format only.
The last date for submissions of papers is 22nd August, 2021 by 11:59 P.M. (Indian Standard Time)
Ms. Kavya Jha
Mr. Rishabh Chhabaria
Ms. Palak Kapoor
Mr. Pranav Nayar
Download Call for Papers