International Journal of Legal Research and Governance: Call for Papers
Law Mantra is currently soliciting submissions for the forthcoming edition of their print journal - "International Journal of Legal Research and Governance" on a quarterly, rolling basis.
Theme: "New Dimensions of Fundamental Rights"
The legal world is progressing with the modern political democratic thoughts. The judiciary of different nations are dedicated to face the challenges brought forward because of advancements in technology, evolving concept of public morality and the ascending digital world by exploring the standards of Constitutions. There are instances when judiciary is coming up with appropriate solution to the new challenges as to Fundamental Rights and some issues are yet to be diagnosed. The Journal through the aforementioned theme is inviting your intellectual contribution to the academia on these complications revolving around the fundamental rights.
Submission are invited from interested Professors, Researchers, Practitioners and Students.
- Abstract (minimum 250 words) containing 5 minimum keywords.
- Submission of the Abstract: A cover letter with the name(s) of the Author(s) and address, designation, institution / affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) has to be submitted. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 250 words with 5 minimum keywords.
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected.
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the Intellectual Property of Law Mantra Trust.
- The paper should be typed in MS Word format.
- The paper must be in single column layout with margins justified on both sides.
- The length of paper should not be below 3,500 words (including footnotes) and should not exceed10,000 words (including footnotes).
- All contribution is to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paper: The research paper should be in Times New Roman,12 pt font with1.5 spacing. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centred with a 12 pt font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 pt font. Author's names should be in small capitals and centred in 12 pt font. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12 pt font.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should be uniform throughout the paper and conform to Indian Law Institute, New Delhi Style.
All submitted chapters will be reviewed on a double-blind peer review basis. Authors are encouraged to include original works. Please submit your chapter and a brief personal biography. The paper should also include a paper title. After careful review of all papers, the editorial board will contact individuals.
The last date for submission is 15th August, 2021.
Ms. Simran Sabharwal
Ms. Abhishree Kashyap