Online Internship Opportunity at E-Justice India
E-Justice India (CSM Partners and Associates LLP) is looking for undergraduate law students as legal interns for the month of August, 2021.
About the Internship:
- Interns are expected to have strong writing, Research and analytical skills along with basic knowledge of MS Word.
- Interns with prior experience of legal writing will be given preference.
- The duration of internship would be four weeks which can be extended based on the interest and performance of the interns.
Applications are invited from students from recognized Law Institutions and Universities. Candidates are expected to be proficient in legal research and writing, and should be willing to learn. Interns will be selected on the basis of their C.V.
Duration: 1st - 30th August, 2021
Terms and Conditions:
- No stipend shall be provided for the Internship.
- We reserve the right to terminate the internship at any time, if a selected candidate is found to not diligently fulfil his/her obligations during the internship period.
- If the internship is so terminated, the candidate will not be provided with the certificate.
The last date to apply is 30th July, 2021.