3rd National Essay Writing Competition
Excelegal is going to conduct the 3rd National Essay Writing Competition
The students can write essay on any theme related to legal or socio legal issues.
- The participants must be currently pursuing their Bachelor's Degree in Law i.e. 5 year B.A. LL.B. course or 3 year L.L.B. course from any recognized University / Law School or pursuing LL.M. from any recognized University.
- Any Law College or Law University can send any number of entries. There is no restriction on the number of entries from any College or University.
- Any person having knowledge of the law can also participate.
- Only one submission per Author will be accepted. Multiple or incomplete submissions lead to disqualification.
- Co-authorship isn't valid
- The essay must be written in English only. Word limit 1500 - 2000 words
- Significantly longer essays will not be considered.
- The essay should be typed in Times New Roman, ffont size 12 pt and Line Spacing 1.5. The footnoting should be done in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt and line spacing 1.0.
- The essay must be original and unpublished as any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay.
- The essay must be in MS Word document format.
- In addition to sending the essay as an attachment, you must include your name, mailing address, and the University or Law School that you're enrolled in.
- All submissions of essays shall be made in soft copies to: email@example.com and the subject of the mail should be "Third essay writing competition".
- Fill the Registration form. All articles must be in doc. or docx format. The page layout must be A4.
Note: Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted. The decision of the organizing committee will be final. The evaluation must be according to the evaluation criteria.
The token amount for registration is Rs. 150/- only.
Note: Once payment done will not be refunded in any case. Enter correct details before making the payment. Also confirm name "Excelegal".
|Last date of registration:
||25th July, 2021
|Last date of receiving the submission through E-mail:
||31st July, 2021
|Declaration of results (tentative):
||15th August, 2021
Mr. Abhishek Singh Solanki
Ms. Sanidhya Kulshreshtha