RMLNLU Journal (Volume 13): Call for Papers
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow invites original manuscripts in the form of articles, essays, notes and comments on any topic of contemporary relevance in the field of law for publication in the University's flagship RMLNLU Journal.
- Articles: The word limit for the submissions (excluding footnotes) is 3,000 - 5,000
- Comments & Notes: The word limit for the submissions (excluding footnotes) is 2,000 - 3,000
- Submissions are to be made in English language only.
- Teachers, Academicians, Lawyers and Jurists may contribute papers in RMLNLUJ. Papers from students are not accepted in RMLNLUJ.
- Abstract should be within 350-500 words along with 05 keywords.
- The Editorial Committee of the Journal reserves the right to edit the manuscripts once it is selected for publication.
- Co-authorship is allowed within the two Authors limit.
- The similarity report of the paper should be within 10% as per The UGC Academic Guidelines 2018 (https://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfnews/7771545_academic-integrity-Regulation2018.pdf).
- It should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, 1.5 line spacing.
- Headings should be in Capital letters at centre line spacing.
- Footnoting should be in accordance with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 20th edition.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt, single line spacing.
- The electronic submissions should be made only in Microsoft word format.
- The electronic file of the document should contain Authorís name_Title of the paper.doc
The final draft of the submission [Abstract (350-500 words) +05 keywords + Manuscript + Copyright Form] should be submitted in the electronic form and should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with copyright form latest by 15th August, 2021
Chairperson, Journal Committee
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University
LDA Colony, Kanpur Road Scheme, Ashiana
Lucknow - 226012, Uttar Pradesh