Master Class on Client Counselling
Legal Finishing School in association with JLSR Journal is going to conduct a Master Class on "Client Counselling". You would learn the following important topics in two days of extensive sessions and also get a hands on experience.
Date: 19th - 20th June, 2021
Duration: 2 hours per day including Interactive session and Q&A round.
Theme: Client Counselling
- Essential Soft-skills for Client Counselling.
- Tips & Hacks required for Client Counselling Competitions.
- Client Counselling on Online Platform.
- Suggesting Best Remedies / ADR Methods.
- Dealing with Post Client Consultation.
- Adv. Yashdeep Thakur (Advocate, MP High Court)
Mr. Yashdeep Singh is a graduate from NIT, Bhopal with his Bachelors of Law from Government State Law College, Bhopal and Masters from Gujrat National Law University in Constitutional and Administrative Law. He has more than 2 years of work experience at Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Visakhapatnam along with more than 4 years of experience in diverse profile consisting of Legal Research and practicing at various Lower Division court, Session court and High Court. His area of Research is Participatory Governance and Planning along with related mode's.
- Adv. Sakshi Pawar (Advocate, Supreme Court of India)
Miss Sakshi Pawar is a graduate in B.A. LLB from Institute of Law, Nirma University, Gujarat, Batch of 2020. She is currently practicing at Supreme Court of India and Delhi High Court and earlier has also practiced before Bhopal District and Sessions Court and M.P. High Court. She has has won two National Moot Court Competitions and participated in National Client Counselling Competitions. She has judged some and has mentored various teams for the same. Her passion is guiding and mentoring law students.
Perks of Attending the Workshop:
- Material prepared by the speaker
- Discounted publication opportunities
- Discounts in online courses
- Certificate of participation for all
- Early Bird Fee: Rs. 300/-
- Post 13th June: Rs. 500/-
Mr. Sai Vikranth