Kanooniyat Amendment Writing Competition, 2021 on the Transgenders Act
Kanooniyat is going to conduct the Amendment Writing Competition, 2021 on the Transgenders Act.
This Amendment Writing Competition aims to propel tomorrow's lawmakers towards the field of policy-making. For the evaluation of entries, due emphasis will be laid on a candidate's ability to pick out problematic areas of a legislature, their reasoning, analysis and research on the proposed amendment, formatting and language, and the quality of suggestions and recommendations.
The registered candidates will be invited to a session that will be conducted by the organizers to clarify any further queries.
- We look forward to participation from students (UG / PG / Certifications / Diploma) from any stream from any University / College / Institute in India.
- Multiple entries from one participant are not permitted.
- Co-authorship (Team of 2) is permitted.
- The amendment must be written solely by the registered candidate(s) (co-authorship upto two is allowed), in English, and should not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The minimum word limit for the reasoning for amended provisions is 700 words. There is no maximum word limit.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format and should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt and 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes should follow the Bluebook 20th Edition and shall be typed in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt, and 1 line spacing.
- The page margins should be 1" or 2.54 cm on all sides.
- All text should be aligned as justified.
- All claims of the Author(s), in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations and shall not be mere assertions.
- Any violation of rules shall result in direct disqualification.
- The reasoning of the amendments will be scrutinized through plagiarism software. Permissible limit of plagiarism is 20%. The participants may also add new provisions to the statute wherever they deem fit.
Registration and Submission Procedure:
- Participants are required to register for the Amendment Writing Competition by paying the registration fee.
- Once the registration fee is paid, participants have to take a screenshot of the same and fill the registration form.
- After they fill the registration form, participants will receive an email acknowledging the same from our end which will also have the submission link for the amendment. The registration shall be complete after this step.
- Participants will have to submit their amendment using the submission form before the deadline.
- The participants are required to submit their documents by 25th June, 2021 (11:59 PM), after which the submission form will not accept entries.
The participants are required to register for Kanooniyat's Amendment Writing Competition by paying the registration fee of Rs. 250 (single Author) or Rs. 400 (Co-authors), through the payment link provided, before the registration deadline, i.e., 19th June, 2021.
|Last date to Register:
||19th June, 2021
|Last date to Submit:
||25th June, 2021
|Declaration of Results:
||29th June, 2021
|Distribution of Awards and Certificates:
||30th June, 2021
Phone: +91-7007873010, +91-8209992708
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org