Rayat Bahra University - Admission 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year Integrated B.A. LL.B., B.Com. LL.B., 3 year LL.B., 1 year LL.M. and 3 year Ph.D. in Law programme at Rayat Bahra University for the academic year 2021-22.
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.Com. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. - 3 year Programme
- LL.M. - 1 year Programme
- Ph.D. in law - 3 year Programme
B.A. LL.B. / B.Com. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- 10+2 in any stream with minimum 45% marks for General, O.B.C / B.C category and minimum 40% marks for S.C / S.T category
B.A. LL.B. Seats: 180 seats approved by Bar Council of India
B.Com. LL.B. Seats: 120 seats approved by Bar Council of India.
LL.B. - 3 year Programme:
- The candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline with an aggregate minimum of 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category).
LL.M. - 1 year Programme:
- The LL.M. program can be pursued only by the students who have successfully completed their under-graduation in law i.e. LL.B. / 5 Year LL.B. Degree course under 10+2+5 from any recognized University or an equivalent legal qualification in their jurisdiction in order to apply for an LL.M. course with at least 55% marks.
Seats: 20 Seats
Ph.D. in Law - 3 year Programme:
- The candidate's eligibility into the Ph.D. programme is as per the UGC norms.
V.P.O. Sahauran, Tehsil Kharar, Distt. Mohali,
Punjab - 140104, India
Phone: 0160-5009665, 0160-5009675, +91-9780040777, +91-9888806027