Law Audience Journal (Volume 3, Issue 1): Call for Papers
Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705)is an online research scholarly Journal in the field of law. It is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal. The frequency of this journal is bi-monthly; it means that the Journal publishes at least 6 issues in a year online.
Author(s) can submit a paper on any theme related to the field of law (topic must not be outdated).
A short abstract of 200 to 300 words that outline the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the paper. No need to send it separately.
Type of Submissions:
- Short-Articles: (2000 - 2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Articles: (2600 - 4000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Research Papers: (4100 - 10,000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments: (2500 - 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (2000 - 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
Note: Please do not submit more than one short-article or article or research paper or case comment or book review otherwise your submission shall be disqualified.
- Times New Roman font, in font size 12pt is prescribed for all submissions
- Ffootnotes shall be in font size 10pt and in the Times New Roman font
- A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed
- All submissions are to be sent in either doc. or docx format (MS Word File). Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
Article Processing Charges:
- Author or Co-Authors (Students & Professionals): Rs. 500/- only.
- Keeping in mind the ongoing pandemic situation in the country we have reduced the Article Processing Charges to Rs. 500 from Rs. 850 for Volume 3 & Issue 1 only.
- Article Processing Charges are common for all, doesn't matter whether you're aStudent or a Professional or your submission is Co-Authored. The Article Processing Charges will remain the same for all, i.e., Rs. 500 for Volume 3, Issue 1.
Who can submit?
- Legal Research Scholars
- Law Professors
- Law Students
- Any person who can write on any topic related to the field of law
Note: It is requested that please do not submit any paper without reading the official notification carefully. The official notification includes the following things namely, information and official links to Publication Policy, Submission Guidelines, Review Policy, Plagiarism Policy, Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement, Article Processing Charges (ACP) and Withdrawal Policy etc.
It is also requested that you do not submit more than one paper otherwise it will be rejected. Submissions must be the original & unpublished work of the Author(s) and must not be submitted or must not be under consideration for publication in any other medium whether online or offline.
Online Submission Form:
How to Submit?
All the submissions must be uploaded or submitted through the Google Form. In order to access the Google Form Link, you have to login with your Google Account. Submissions submitted through any other method shall be disqualified (You will also receive a copy of the submitted Google form on your mentioned email id).
|Release of Official Notification:
||13th May, 2021
|Last date for Submission:
||30th June, 2021
|Confirmation of Shortlisted Papers for Publication :
||Within 4 days from the date of submission of your paper
|Publication of Selected Papers:
||Within 3 days from the date of submission of agreement & article processing charges
Mr. Varun Kumar
Founder & Editor-In-Chief