2nd Research Paper Competition
The International Journal for Business Law Studies is inviting Research Papers for its Volume 1 Issue II. The submissions for this Issue will be drawn in the form of entries to the second research paper competition. All the manuscripts shall undergo the editorial and review process. The top 2 manuscripts shall be awarded various prizes
- Registration for this competition is mandatory for submission of the Manuscript
- Registration for this competition is free of cost. The participant just needs to fill up the form
- There will be "Best Paper" and a "Runners-up" awards for this competition.
- All Manuscripts must follow the following formatting guidelines:
- Font Style - Garamond
- Font Size - 12pt
- Line Spacing - 1.5
- Margins - "Normal" i.e. 2.54 cm on each side of the page.
- Footnotes shall follow the following formatting guidelines:
- Font Style - Garamond
- Font Size - 10pt
- Line Spacing - 1
- There should be an abstract of not more than 300 words with the research paper. This abstract must be italicized.
- The manuscript must not exceed the limit of 5000 words (excluding footnotes and abstract). This guideline shall be strictly adhered with.
- Up to 5 keywords shall be ideally provided.
- All quotations must be in double inverted commas and they should start with (:) (Example - Mr John had said: "I will remain")
- When referring to a section or article of a statute in the main text, the word 'section' and 'article' should not be abbreviated.
- All the pages should be numbered in the footer in the bottom right corner of the page.
- The first page should not contain any information of the Author - it should just contain the title of the paper and acknowledgments (if any).
- Manuscripts should not have any border.
- The Author(s) are required to e-mail the manuscript to: email@example.com, Alternatively, they can also visit website - www.intbusinesslaw.com and submit the manuscript through the website. The link to which is: www.intbusinesslaw.com/submissions/
- The manuscript should be submitted only in '.doc' or '.docx' format.
- The subject of the e-mail must clearly mention, 'Submission of Manuscript'.
- The e-mail must contain the subject - "Submission for Volume I Issue II" and the email body should providethe - Name, Email, Phone, Affiliation (University or Firm or any other Profession) and the complete postal address. Please note that these details will be kept confidential.
- An e-mail confirming the receipt of the manuscript and subsequently its acceptance for publication would be duly sent to the Author(s) through the e-mail id used by the Author(s) for correspondence by the Journal. In case of submission through website, the email mentioned in the form shall be used for all the correspondence.
- We recommend you to visit our website for more information on the submission procedure, details of the competition and our policies.
- The Author(s) of the "Best Paper" of this competition shall be awarded:
- A cash prize of INR 1500/-
- A certificate of merit.
- A mentor shall also be allotted from the board of mentors under the Mentorship Board Initiative started by the International Journal for Business Law Studies. The details regarding this shall be directly conveyed to the winner(s) (subject to applicable terms and conditions).
- The Author(s) of the "Runner-up" paper shall be awarded:
- A cash prize of INR 900/-
- A certificate of runners-up.
- All the manuscripts, which clear our marking and review criterions, shall be published in Volume I Issue II of the International Journal for Business Law Studies.
- The Authors for all the published manuscripts (including the best paper and the runners-up) shall receive a certificate of publication.
- Participation certificates shall be provided to all the Authors who will send their manuscripts.
|Last date for Registration:
||26th May, 2021
|Deadline for Submission:
||31st May, 2021
Ms. Priyal Dhandhukia
Ms. Ansh Agal