International Conference on "Consumer Rights: Issues and Challenge in the New Era"
Consumer Assisto (a Unit of Knowledge Steez EduHub LLP) is going to organize the International Conference on "Consumer Rights: Issues and Challenge in the New Era"
Date: 30th May, 2021
About the Conference:
International Conference on "Consumer Rights: Issues and Challenges" aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Consumer Protection Law and Regulations. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted especially in the fields of Consumer Protection Laws and their rights.
This will not only provide a platform to academicians, practitioners, presenters etc. to share their views on the concept but also provide an opportunity to the participants to understand the concept in detail along with their rights and responsibilities as a consumer in the new era.
Faculty members, Research scholars, professionals and students are eligible to participate.
- Consumers need to be able to obtain accurate, unbiased information about the products and services they purchase. There are a number of products in the market which are injurious to the health of the consumer, adulteration, false weights, monopoly and unfair trade practice, hence are some of the issues that need to be tackled and becomes more important to be addressed to protect the consumers against it.
- This will enable them to make the best choices based on their interests and prevents them from being mistreated or misled by businesses. Consumer protection policies, laws and regulations help increase consumer welfare by ensuring that businesses can be held accountable.
- Consumer protection contributes to dynamic and effective markets for businesses to grow. Consumer demand drives innovation and economic development as businesses are required to maintain fair prices and good quality of their products and services.
- History and development of Consumer Rights
- Consumer Rights and Human Rights
- Mediation and Consumer Protection
- Consumer Education and Consumer Movement: The Role of Civil Groups
- E-Consumerism: Problems and Perspectives
- International Consumer Protection Framework & Policy
- Consumer as victims
- New developments in consumer protection
- Jurisprudential and conceptual dimensions of consumerism
- Consumerism in International integration of E-commerce
- Misleading advertisements and Law
- Consumer's rights in the Digital Era
- Analysis of the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, 2019
- Role of regulatory authorities
- Comparative Analysis of the Consumer Protection framework : India & other countries
- Misleading Advertisement and its implications
- Impact of Covid-19 on the rights of Consumers
- New Age Contemporary Issues and Challenges
Note: The Sub-themes are suggestive and do not restrict or confine the scope
- The abstract shall not exceed 300 words. It should include the title of the Paper, Keywords, the Presenter's Name, Designation, Institutional Affiliation, Mailing Address, Contact Number and E-mail ID.
- The abstract should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12pt with 1.5 line spacing.
- The abstract shall be submitted through registration link only. All submissions should be uploaded in .doc/.docx format only.
- Co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two Authors
- Intimation for acceptance / improvisation will be provided within 2-3 working days from the last date of the submission of Abstract.
- The length of full paper including tables, diagrams, illustrations, references, etc. should be 3000 - 8000 words. The paper should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12pt with 1.5 line spacing. Headings to be in bold with font size 14.
- The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, font size 10pt with single spacing. The margin of 1 inch on all sides must be maintained throughout the paper.
- Bluebook 20th Edition / APA shall be strictly followed for footnoting and referencing.
- The Full Paper should be submitted upon selection of Abstract and shall be submitted through Google Form (The link will be shared via E-mail to selected Abstracts) along with the certificate of originality duly filled by the presenter(s). All submissions should be sent in .doc / .docx format only.
- The title of the manuscript shall be followed by Name of the Author(s), the Name of the University / Institution, and the E-mail address.
|Last date of Registration for Attendees:
||21st May, 2021
|Abstract Submission Deadline:
||21st May, 2021
|Full Paper Submission Deadline:
||27th May, 2021
|Date of Conference:
||30th May, 2021
Ms. Harsha Agrawal
Ms. Aastha Chahal
Ms. Harshita Agarwal
Ms. Vallabhi Rastogi
Mr. Pulkit Khanduja
Mr. Sanidhya Kulshrestha