School of Law, Daksha Fellowship - Admission 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to Technology Law & Policy and Disputes & Regulatory Practice programme at School of Law, Daksha Fellowship for the academic year 2021-22.
- Technology Law and Policy
- Disputes and Regulatory Practice
Technology Law and Policy / Disputes and Regulatory Practice:
- Graduation in law from a Centre for Legal Education recognised by the Bar Council of India, or successful completion of an equivalent foreign law degree.
- Performance in 10th and 12th grade board examinations, and internship / work record as the case may be
- Personal Statement
- Legal Essay
- Performance in the Admissions Test. The admissions test may be Daksha Fellowship Admissions Test (DFAT), CLAT PG or LSAT India
- Panel Interview
- The applicant may take DFAT and score minimum 50% or provide the required CLAT PG or LSAT India score.
The form has the following sections:
- Personal Details
- Academic Details
- Internships and Professional Experience (if any)
- Essays and Selection
- Upload Documents
Note: All sections must be complete for the application to be processed.
Online Application Submission:
- Applicants will create an account on the application portal by registering with basic details - full name, email ID, contact number and country
- A link is sent to their email ID to activate the account
- After activating the account, the applicant is directed to the application form
- Applicants can save details entered in the application at any given point in time, sign out, and resume the application as convenient for them
- Questions to which responses are essential for purposes of processing your application are marked mandatory
Process Flow of Admissions:
- Step 1: Application Submission and Evaluation
- Step 2: Entrance Test
- Daksha Fellowship Admissions Test (DFAT)
- CLAT PG
- Step 3: Panel Interview
Note: The final decision will be communicated to applicants at the end of Step 3, approximately 10-14 days from the date of the interview.
Online Application Form:
Sai University, SSPDL Tower,
4th Floor, Beta Block, Navalur,
Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Chennai - 603103
Phone: +91-9940057400, 044-6143-6143