Lexigentia-Law Journal: Call for Papers
Lexigentia-Law Journal is an international, biannual, ISSN peer-reviewed (ISSN: 2454-1613) journal of Lloyd Law College. The present issue of Lexigentia shall focus on the issues of prominence across the legal systems.
- Long Articles: Above 6,000 words
- Short Articles: 4,000 - 5,000 words
- Case Comments: 1,000 words
The Article should also include an abstract of about 350 words, which has to precede the article.
Lexigentia is open only to academicians, law practitioners and research scholars. A maximum of two co-authors is permitted.
- Times New Roman font, in font size 12 pt is prescribed for all articles. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 pt and in the Times New Roman font.
- A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed. All articles are to be sent in either doc. or docx. format. Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
All abstracts and articles are to be mailed to lexigentia[at]lloydlawcollege.edu.in
Note: No publication, registration, or processing fees will be charged at any stage of the process from submission to publication. Lloyd Law College shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the Author.
The last date for submission of abstracts and articles is 31st May, 2021 (11:59 pm, IST).