NyaayShastra Law Review (Volume 2, Issue 1): Call for Papers
The NyaayShastra Law Review (ISSN: 2582-8479) invites original, unpublished manuscripts from all Academicians, Authors, Legal Professionals and Law Students in the following categories:
- Long Articles: 3000 - 6000 words, excluding footnotes
- Essays/Short Articles: 1000 - 3000 words, excluding footnotes
- Case Notes and Legislative Comments: (1000 - 2500 words
Perks and Feature of Publishing at NLR:
- Publication within 2-3 days working days.
- Free DOI
- Soft copy of the publication certificates
- Opportunity to work as a student editor at NLR.
- Chance to be a student head in the content writing internship organized by NyaayShastra.
- Chance to be a Campus Ambassador.
The NLR is indexed by databases like Google Scholar, National Science Library, ARI Research Bib, IJIFACTOR, International Impact Factor Services, International Scientific Indexing, Advanced Science Index, and DRJI.
- Long articles and short articles must be accompanied by an Abstract not exceeding 200 words.
- Up to 3 Authors are allowed for all the categories.
- All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication in NLR.
Note: While it is advisable to adhere to the word limits of each category, the journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
- The first page of the manuscript should contain the name of the paper, name of the Authors and their institutional affiliation followed by a 150-word abstract.
- The second page should commence with the main body of the manuscript.
- The name of the Authors and their institutional affiliation must be mentioned in the manuscript.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12 pt, with 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in Times New Roman Style, font size 10 pt, with 1.0 line spacing. All headings must have uniform formatting.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- All submission should be in word (.docx/.doc) format and sending pdf must be avoided.
- All submissions must contain the following:
- Name of the Author(s)
- Title of the paper
- Institutional affiliation or Qualifications
- The academic year of the course pursued (if applicable)
- The type of submission (Long Article, Essay / Short Article, Case note & Legislative Comment)
Note: Upon submission, the manuscript shall be the property of NLR Journal. Henceforth, articles accepted for publication may be cross-published / republished. Such cross-publishing / republishing shall not require the prior consent of the Author(s).
How to Submit?
The NLR will only accept submissions through the google form link: https://www.nyaayshastra.com/submit-here
After the submission, you shall be informed about your acceptance or rejection of the paper within 48 hours. Please contact them in case of any difficulty in filling the form.
Publication Fees (Non-refundable):
- Rs. 700 for Single Authored manuscript.
- Rs. 900 for Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including the Author).
- Rs. 1000 for 3 authored manuscripts (Max. 3, including the Author).
- Payment of fees is subject to acceptance of the manuscript.
- The fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The last day of Submission is 16th May, 2021.
- Acceptance or Rejection is sent within 48 hours.
- The paper is published within 24 hours of the payment of fee.
Phone: +91-9013603767, +91-8448737749
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org