IP Assisto: Call for Applications
IP Assisto is committed to disseminate awareness and promote IPR in India. The centre encourages creativity and innovation with a view to generate and protect Intellectual Property Rights. The aforementioned vision will be accomplished by providing support and guidance to every person in need of protecting their invention and creations. The centre will familiarize all stakeholders with the importance of Intellectual Property laws in today's technology-driven society and provide them with a platform for interaction. IP Assisto is a unit of Knowledge SteezEduHub (LLP AAM 8237).
We are inviting applications to join the IP Assisto team in various capacities. The interested applicants can send their Curriculum Vitae for specific positions in various domains:
- Content Creation
- Research and Development
- Media and Marketing
- Event Management
Duration: 6 Months
Procedure of Application:
Interested students shall mail the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org subject 'Application for _______ (Mention the domain you are applying for)':
- Latest Curriculum Vitae
- A Brief Statement of Purpose (not to exceed 500 words)
On successful completion of the tenure of 6 months, the team member will be entitled to a certificate of completion (to the selected team members). The work is voluntary in nature and no remuneration will be provided for the same.
Other Benefits Include:
- Be a part of Team IP Assisto.
- Attending events as a representative of IP Assisto.
- Training / Assistance in Scholarships / International Conferences.
- Opportunity to meet distinguished personalities of the field.
- Opportunity to appear in patent filing forums.
- Free training on filing patents, copyrights, trademarks.
Ms. Aakansh Prakash