JLU School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University - Admission 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year Integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), 3 year LL.B. and 1 year LL.M. programmes at JLU School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University for the academic year 2021-22.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. - 3 year Programme
- LL.M. - 1 year Programme
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) qualification with a minimum of 50% in any discipline from a recognised board. Admission will be given based either on the CLAT / LSAT scorecard or the JLUET Exam followed by Personal Interview.
LL.B. - 3 year Programme:
- Graduation with minimum 50% in any discipline from an Institute affiliated to any University recognised by UGC. Admission will be on the basis of merit, JLUET and Personal Interview.
LL.M. - 1 year Programme:
- Undergraduate degree in Law from an Institute affiliated to a University or any University recognized by UGC / BCI, with a minimum of 50% or its equivalent. Admission will be on the basis CLAT PG / AILET PG Score card and a Personal Interview. For students who have not appeared for CLAT PG / AILET PG, can take admission by appearing in JLUET followed by a Personal Interview.
- Selection Criteria: LSAT-India, CLAT
- Eligibility Criteria:
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.):
Minimum 50% in grade XII from recognised Board.
- Master of Law (LL. M.)
Minimum 50% in graduation from a recognised University.
Online Application Form:
Jagran Lakecity University
Mugaliyachap, Near Ratibad,
Bhopal - 462044
Phone: +91-7471110103, +91-7471110162
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org