School of Law, Presidency University - Admission 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year Integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) and 1 year LL.M. programme at School of Law, Presidency University for the academic year 2021-22.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.M. - 1 year Programme
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- Pre-University / Higher Secondary / 10+2 Examination pass from recognised Board with minimum of 45% in aggregate (40% in case of candidates belonging to Reserved Category)
- Appeared for CLAT / LSAT- -India / PULAT ( Presidency University Law Admission Test)
- The maximum age limit for candidates is 20 years as on the first day of July of the year of admission (22 years in case of candidates belonging to Reserved Category)
LL.M. - 1 year Programme:
- No student shall be eligible for admission to one-year Master of Law (LL.M.) Degree programme unless he/she has passed in the examination conducted by a University leading to the award of LL.B. degree.
- The admission to one year Master of Law (LL.M.) programme shall be based on merit in the qualifying degree, scores secured in the All India Admission Test conducted every year by the Universities individually or by a group of Universities collectively, specifically for this purpose, with the objective of testing aptitude for teaching / research, legal reasoning, and comprehension / basic legal knowledge and interview conducted by Presidency University, Centre for Post-Graduate Legal Studies (CPGLS).
- Students are required to appear / clear any of the National Level Entrance Examination. (CLAT / LSAT)
- Additionally students can appear for Entrance cum Scholarship Test, Presidency University Law Admission Test (PULAT).
- Followed by Entrance test, candidate are required to appear for Personal Interview.
- Scholastic and extra-curricular records will be given due weightage.
- Applications to be submitted through online process only
- Standard X Mark Sheet to be attached
- Registration fess to be paid upon confirmation of Provisional admission.
Online Application Form:
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.):
Yelahanka, Bengaluru - 560064
Phone: 080-23093514, 080-49255533, +91-9022092222, +91-9243117175