Kerala University Journal of Legal Studies (KUJLS): Call for Papers
The Kerala University Journal of Legal Studies (KUJLS) is a half-yearly peer-reviewed / refereed journal of the Department of Law, University of Kerala, published since 1998. The journal is pleased to invite original, unpublished manuscripts for publication in its Volume XIV Issue 1 and 2. The Department of Law, Kerala University shall be the sole copyright owner of all the published manuscripts.
- Articles: 3500 - 12,500 words inclusive of footnotes
- Case Comments: 1,500 - 3,000 words inclusive of footnotes
- All submissions are required to be addressed to the Head, Department of Law, Kerala University and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All submissions should be sent with a covering letter indicating the Name of the Author, Designation and e-mail ID, Topic of the Paper and Declaration duly signed of no prior publication.
- Manuscripts shall be in Microsoft Word format, Times New Roman font, font size 12 pt. and 1.5 line spacing.
- It shall include an Abstract of not more than 150 words.
- All citations shall be placed in footnotes. Citation shall adhere to JILI format of citation. Reference attached herewith.
- Submission made to KUJLS shall be on a exclusive basis and must not be concurrently under consideration by any other publication.
We will accept manuscripts for the Journal up to 15th April, 2021.
Head, Department of Law,