Nirma University Law Journal: Call for Papers
The Journal Committee of Institute of Law, Nirma University hereby invites articles / research papers, case studies, and book reviews on law and allied areas for publication in the Nirma University Law Journal (June 2021 Issue) bearing ISSN Number 2249-1430. The journal is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed publication from the Institute of Law, Nirma University. It showcases contemporary issues and challenges specific to law, with an interdisciplinary approach towards assimilating knowledge. It is an endeavor of the Institute to become the beacon of legal education by encouraging synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across the academia and research fraternity. The Journal is indexed in Manupatra, SCC Online, Indian Citation Index, and HeinOnline and is erstwhile recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) vide journal index no. 49209 and post CARE listing, the journal is in the process of obtaining the enlistment.
Theme: Comparative Law
- Research Papers: 4,000 - 6,000 words
- Short Notes: 2000 - 3000 words
- Book Reviews: 1000 - 2000 words
- Case Studies / Commentaries: 1000 - 3000 words
Entries from students pursuing Bachelors or Masters in Law and allied discipline of Social Science, Professionals, people from Legal Academia would be accepted.
- Authorship: Maximum of two Authors per entry is permissible.
- Citation Style: The Bluebook Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition) shall be strictly adhered to. The main text should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt with a 1.5 line-spacing and the footnotes shall be in font size 10 pt with 1.0 line-spacing. This shall be strict compliance for papers to be accepted for the review process.
- The journal is guided by a well-defined 'Ethical policy' which gives no scope for plagiarized submission. Thus, Authors are strictly requested to follow the plagiarism policy for academic submissions published by UGC or visit the NULJ website.
|Submission of Abstract:
||10th April, 2021
|Submission of Full Paper:
||30th April, 2021
|Completion & Intimation of Reviewed Papers:
||20th May, 2020
|Publication of Journal:
||5th June, 2021
Ms. Misha Sharma
Ms. Sneha Batra