NyaayShastra Law Review (Volume I, Issue III): Call for Papers
The NyaayShastra Law Review (ISSN: 2582-8479) is pleased to invite original, unpublished manuscripts from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and law students.
- Long Articles: 3000 - 6000 words, excluding footnotes
- Essays/Short Articles: 1000 - 3000 words, excluding footnotes
- Case Notes and Legislative Comments: 1000 - 2500 words
- Long articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 150 words.
- Up to 3 Authors are allowed for all the categories.
- All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication in NyaayShastra Law Review.
- While it is advisable to adhere to the word limits of each category, the journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
- The first page of the manuscript should contain the name of the paper, the name of the Authors and their institutional affiliation followed by a 150-word abstract.
- The second page should commence with the main body of the manuscript.
- The name of the Authors and their institutional affiliation must be mentioned in the manuscript.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12 pt, with 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in Times New Roman style, font size 10 pt, with 1.0 line spacing. All headings must have uniform formatting.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- All submission should be in word (.docx / .doc) format and sending pdf must be avoided.
- All submissions must contain the following:
- Name of the Author(s)
- Title of the paper
- Institutional affiliation or Qualifications
- The academic year of the course pursued (if applicable),
- The type of submission (Long Article, Essay / Short Article, Case Note & Legislative Comment)
Note: Upon submission, the manuscript shall be the property of NyaayShastra Law Review Journal. Henceforth, articles accepted for publication may be cross-published / republished. Such cross-publishing / republishing shall not require the prior consent of the Author(s).
- Single Authored manuscript: Rs. 700/-
- Co-authored manuscripts (maximum 2, including the Author): Rs. 900/-
- 3 Authored manuscripts (maximum 3, including the Author): Rs. 1000/-
- You shall be informed about the acceptance or rejection of your submission within 48 hours.
- Payment of fees is subject to acceptance of the manuscript.
- The fees is non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to Submit?
- The NyaayShastra Law Review will only accept submissions through the google form.
- After the submission, you shall be informed about your acceptance or rejection of the paper within 48 hours.
The last date for submission is 15th April, 2021.
Phone: +91-9013603767, +91-8448737749
Download Submission Guidelines