National E-Conference on Intellectual Property Rights
ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad is going to organize a National E-Conference on Intellectual Property Rights.
Date: 17th - 18th April, 2021
About the Conference:
In the present era of technology, the existing intellectual property regime has witnessed a significant paradigm shift with the change in time. Intellectual property protection act as an important business tool in the hands of innovators, researchers, start-ups, industries and companies. The advent of new innovations with newer forms of protection give rise to effective competition in the market but at the same time leads to various debatable issues at the heart of the existing form of protection. The conference will also provide an insight on the momentum created by the Atmanirbhar Bharat and Make in India on the intellectual property regime which has opened up unique opportunities for individuals, startups, MSMEs and entrepreneurs to enter into the arena of entrepreneurship to form a self-reliant nation.
The objective of this conference is to provide a platform to academicians, professionals, researchers and students to discuss and provide solution to various key issues and operational challenges raised by changing dimensions of existing intellectual property regime. The conference will provide a valuable insight on the various challenges faced by authors, innovators and proprietors of intellectual property assets during different stages of the lifecycle of an IP asset including development, protection, management, enforcement and to accelerate collaboration of all Stakeholders under the Intellectual Property System.
Call for Papers:
The conference invites original research articles on various areas of intellectual property rights in the form of full-length scholarly papers documenting substantial research work. Contributions are invited from Academicians, Professionals, Research Scholars and students focusing on the emerging areas of IPR laws. Research Articles may be submitted from any of the substantive areas of IPR, including but not limited to the following themes of the conference.
- Intellectual Property Rights in Digital Era
- Towards a Sui Generis System
- Intellectual Property Rights and Policy
- Changing Paradigm of Intellectual Property Regime
Note: For complete list of themes and sub-themes, see the brochure.
- Submissions for presentation in the conference are to be mailed the form of an abstract of 500 words and full research papers (Not less than 5000 words )with footnotes in bluebook 20th Edition format. The research paper is to be typed in font Times New Roman with font size 12 pt and line spacing 1.5, headings to be typed in font size 14 pt Bold and footnotes in font size 10 pt.
- The abstract should be of 400 - 500 words with minimum five keywords and must be accompanied by a cover page consisting of the Author's details.
- All the submissions are to be sent to Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the accepted full research papers submitted before deadline will be published in a book form with ISBN number. The presentation of accepted research paper is mandatory for the purpose of publication.
- Academicians / Professionals: Rs.1500/-
- Students and Research Scholars: Rs.1000/-
Note: Registration fee should be paid through RTGS / NEFT. For registration, proof of payment (screenshot, etc. clearly indicating the transaction reference number) along with full name, affiliation and email id may be sent by 31st March, 2021 to the coordinators by email. Authors desirous of submitting their papers for presentation in the conference should submit the proof of payment along with the final paper.
|Last date for submission of full papers:
||31st March, 2021
|Last date for submitting PPT:
||10th April, 2021
|Intimation of acceptance:
||Within 48 hours of Submission
Mr. S.V. Damodar Reddy
Associate Professor, ICFAI Law School
Mobile: +91 9440238077
Mr. Dilip Sharma
Assistant Professor, ICFAI Law School