Symboisis Law School, Nagpur - Admission 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year Integrated B.B.A. LL.B. and B.A. LL.B. programme at Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur. It is mandatory to appear for the SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test) for admission to Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur.
- B.B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- The candidate must have passed Standard XII (10+2) from any recognized board with minimum 45% marks or equivalent grade (40% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes).
- The total intake is 240 seats (inclusive of 120 seats of B.B.A. LL.B and 120 seats of B.A. LL.B).
- The candidates are free to apply to both programmes, while registering for SET. Separate Merit Lists for B.B.A. LL.B and B.A. LL.B programmes will be prepared and published. At the time of SET registration, it shall be mandatory for the candidates to clearly indicate the programme to which they wish to apply.
- Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) / Written Test followed by Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test of the short listed candidates. Final selection shall be based on the combined merit list of SLAT / Written Test score (50%) and PI-WAT (50%)
- It is mandatory to appear for SLAT (Symbiosis Law Admission Test) as a precondition for admission to B.A. LL.B. / B.B.A. LL.B. Programmes at SLS, Nagpur.
- Candidate seeking admission into Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur should adopt the following procedure:
- The applicant must complete the SLAT (Symbiosis Law Admission Test) online registration process. For details please visit https://www.set-test.org
- The applicant must pay Rs. 1750/- as SLAT Registration Fee. For mode of payment, please visit https://www.set-test.org
- The applicant must pay Rs. 1000/- per programme i.e. B.A. LL.B or/and B.B.A. LL.B as SLS, Nagpur - Registration Fee while filling the SLAT registration form.
- For mode of payment please visit - https://www.set-test.org
Please note that it is mandatory to register & pay Rs. 1000/- per programme towards SLS, Nagpur - Registration Fee. Failing in which, may lead to disqualification of the applicant from being shortlisted for the next phase of Admission Process i.e. Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT).
Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur
Near Gidoba Mandir, Wathoda Road,
Village - Mouza Wathoda / Bhandewadi,
District - Nagpur, Maharashtra - 440008
Phone: 0712-6192200, 0712-6192201