NMIMS: MBA (Law) - Admission 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 2 year MBA (Law) programme at School of Business Management, SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies for the academic year 2021-22.
Course: MBA (Law)
Course Duration: 2 years
- The candidate should have passed in the examination conducted by a recognized University leading to award of LL.B. / B.A. LL.B. / B.B.A. LL.B. / B.Sc. LL.B. / LL.M. degree (minimum 50% in final year examination or aggregate in all years).
- Candidates who have appeared for the final year examinations may also apply. Their initial admission, if selected, will be provisional and will be confirmed after submission of the final year / semester / trimester mark sheet and fulfilling the eligibility criteria for final percentage / marks.
- Candidates who have duly passed the final examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (any one)
- Candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school from recognized University are eligible to apply and register as per UGC guidelines.
Numbers of Seats: 40
- Online registration at www.nmims.edu
- Online Registration Fees is Rs. 2,000/- plus taxes (This is a one-time fee, no fees will be charged for Personal Interview)
- Registration Fees are non-refundable.
- Payment of registration fees can be made by Credit Card (VISA/ Master).
- Written Test conducted for MBA (Law) Program by NMIMS - OR -
- Candidates with GMAT score of 600 and above (GMAT score of last 3 years will be considered) - OR -
- Candidates with score of 200 & above in NMAT by GMAC for 2021 admissions
- AND -
- Personal Interview
SVKM's NMIMS (Deemed to be University)
V. L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle, West
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Pin Code - 400056
Toll Free No: 1800-1025138
Phone: 022-42355621, 022-42355622, 022-42355624
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org