Symbiosis Law School, Noida - Admission 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year Integrated B.B.A. LL.B. and B.A. LL.B. programme at Symbiosis Law School, Noida. It is mandatory to appear for the SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test) for admission to Symbiosis Law School, Noida.
- B.B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
B.B.A. LL.B. / B.A. LL.B - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- The candidate should have passed 12th (10+2) standard examination from any Government recognized Board with minimum 45% marks (40% for S.C. / S.T. students).
- Students who have appeared for their H.S.C finals and awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate by the notified date.
The total intake is 300 seats (which includes 180 seats for B.B.A. LL..B. and 120 seats for B.A. .LL..B).
A candidate needs to register for SLAT & also register for Symbiosis Law School, Noida offering his/her choice of programmes by paying separate programmes registration fees. If shortlisted, he/she would then need to attend the further admission process conducted by each of these institutes individually.
- Selection is done in two phases:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the SLAT score.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for Personal Interview (PI) via Online Mode.
- Final Merit list shall be drawn on the basis of SLAT Score (50%) and PI-WAT performance (50%). In other words, it will be based on the cumulative marks scored on the scale of 100 marks wherein SLAT score will be scaled down to 50 marks i.e. 50% weightage and the remaining 50% weightage will be assigned as follows: Personal Interaction (PI) - 30 marks i.e. 30% and Written Ability Test (WAT) - 20 marks i.e. 20%.
Symbiosis Law School, Noida
(Opposite Nokia Siemens Building),
Sector 62, Block - A, Plot No. 47/48,
Noida - 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: +91-120-2405060, +91-120-2405062