BML Munjal University - Admission 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year Integrated B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and B.A. LL.B. (Hons) programme at BML Munjal University for the academic year 2021-22.
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- Applicants appearing for their class XII examinations from any of the following boards:
- Andhra Pradesh State Board
- Telangana State Board
- Tamil Nadu State Board
- Kerala State Board
- Are required to have a minimum aggregate of 70% in their class XII final board examinations
- Applicants from any of the other Indian education boards recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (this covers CBSE, ISC, and State Education Boards recognized by AIU)
- Are required to have a minimum aggregate of 60% in their class XII final board examinations
- Valid CLAT or LSAT scores. All students need to mandatorily write CLAT or LSAT and submit the scores.
- Cambridge / IGCSE board students are required to have 2 A-levels minimum
- As per the AIU's current guidelines, all IB Diploma and IB Certificate students with 24 points with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL are welcome to apply for the undergraduate courses at BML Munjal University
- Applicants who are Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Residential Indians (NRIs) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent from any system of education as recognised the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and must submit their LSAT score
Age of Candidate:
- For candidates falling under General Category, age of candidate should not exceed 20 years at the time of enrollment.
- For candidates falling under SC, ST or Other Backward Category, age of candidate should not exceed 22 years at the time of enrollment.
- BML Munjal University uses a multi-dimensional approach to evaluate students for each of its undergraduate programmes. For the B.A. LL.B. and B.B.A. LL.B. programmes, a student is evaluated on the basis of
- Class 10 and Class 12 final examination scores
- Written Submission
- CLAT or LSAT exam scores
- Personal interview
- In written submission, candidates will be evaluated for analytical skills and ability to express opinions in writing.
- In personal interview, candidates will be evaluated on passion, creativity, application-orientation and communication skills.
- All applicants will have to submit the completed application form along with relevant enclosures including copies of certificates and the application fee.
- BMU will review all applications and short-list candidates for a Personal Interview. In case of PG courses, a Case Discussion may also be conducted.
- Interviews happen at BMU Campus and various locations across India.
- Selection Committee evaluates the candidate application.
- Decision is sent across to candidate via email.
- The final admission decision will be taken by the BMU Admission Committee. The Committee's decision in this regard will be final and binding
- The final result can be declared for student only after he/she has submitted his/her final graduation results, class XII results, standardized test scores and the interview process is complete. Selected students will receive further communications from the admission team to complete the admission process
Online Application Form:
BML Munjal University
67th KM Stone, NH - 8,
Dist. Gurugram, Haryana - 122413
Toll free: 1800-103-6888, 0124 -2679002
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org