Unitedworld School of Law - Admission 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year Integrated B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and one year LL.M. programme at Unitedworld School of Law for the academic year 2021-22.
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.M. - 1 year Programme
B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- Class XII students appeared / waiting for final results.
- As per Karnavati University and/or Bar Council of India rules and regulations.
LL.M. - 1 year Programme:
- Three or five year LL.B. Degree from any Indian or Foreign University recognized by UGC with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% for SC / ST Candidates). Candidates who have appeared for the final year LL.B. examination may also apply.
Admission will be on merit based on entrance examination and personal interview.
- Karnavati University - Law Aptitude Test (KU-LAT):
This written test comprises of objective type written test (100 questions) to assess the teaching aptitude, research aptitude, legal aptitude and basic legal knowledge. It includes questions from the following areas: Research Methodology, Legal Reasoning, Legal Aptitude, Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Public International Law, Human Rights, Corporate Law (Contract Act, Companies Act), Intellectual Property Law , Criminal Law, Family Law and Environmental Law (70% weightage).
Duration of the examination is 2 hours.
- Statement of purpose, Curriculum Vitae and Personal Interview (30% weightage)
The application form cost is Rs. 2,000/-.
Online Application Form:
A/907, Uvarsad - Vavol Road,
Gandhinagar, Gujarat - 382422, India
Phone: +91-9033001245, +91-7227033631, +91-7227022643, +91-9667048555
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com