School of Legal Studies, REVA University - Admission 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), 1 year LL.M and 3 year Ph.D. programme at School of Legal Studies, REVA University for the academic year 2021-22.
- B.A. LL.B.(Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.M. (Business and Corporate Law) - 1 year Programme
- Ph.D. in Legal Studies - 3 year Programme
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- Pass in PUC or Senior Secondary School course ('+2') or equivalent (such as 11+1, 'A' level in Senior School Leaving certificate course) from a recognized University in India or outside or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government securing in the aggregate, marks not less than 45% (40% in case of SC / ST, 42% in case of OBC) of the total marks.
- Candidates who have obtained 10 + 2 or graduation / post graduation through Open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible For admission in the law courses B.A., LL. B. (Hons.), B.B.A., LL. B. (Hons.) candidates having possessed job oriented course and diploma course are not eligible to seek admission to law courses.
- Good score in REVA University Common Entrance Test (RAVA CET) or CLAT or any other equivalent examination conducted by recognized institute
LL.M. - 1 year Programme:
- 3 year / 5 year Degree in Law from recognized University / Institution with minimum 50% (45% in case of SC / ST) marks in aggregate from any recognized University / Institution. Admission is based on CLAT / LSAT.
Ph.D. in Legal Studies - 3 year Programme:
- Candidates for admission to the Ph. D programme shall have a Master's degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master's degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade 'B' in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by the approved assessment and accreditation agency.
- Candidates who have cleared the M. Phil course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade 'B' in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale) and successfully completed the M. Phil. Degree
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, is allowed for those belonging to SC / ST / OBC (non-creamy layer) / differently-abled
|Indian / SAARC Nationals:
Online Application Form:
Rukmini Knowledge Park
Bangalore - 560064, Karnataka
Phone: +91-9021190211, +080-46966966
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org