Libertatem Magazine: Call for Applications for the post of Content Writer
Libertatem Magazine is inviting applications for the post of Content Writer for its Courtroom Division (3 Months or 6 Months)
Libertatem Magazine has been one of the few names in the field of Legal News & Updates which has been making a difference with its news reporting. We are working hard and trying to create legal awareness through our news coverage and stories, but in this noble effort, we are shorthanded and we need your help. You can help us in multiple ways by participating to volunteer with us. We have multiple roles where you can fit yourself in.
- Only Law Students can apply for any position he/she desires. They may be from any stream, any year of study, and any law college.
- Case Reporter /Analyst - High Court Division (30 Positions)
- Case Reporter / Analyst - Supreme Court Division (5 Positions)
- Case Reporter / Analyst - Tribunals Division (10 Positions)
- Case Reporter / Analyst - International Division (15 Positions)
- Case Reporters shall be the core team member of the flagship Courtroom Team. The primary work profile of Case Reporter shall be to prepare case note / case report / case analysis for the latest judgments from High Court / Supreme Courts / Tribunals.
- For better administration, the team would be divided into High Court Reporters, Supreme Court Reporters, and Tribunals Reporters.
- Case Reports should be around 500-800 words and each Case Reporter shall be expected to submit at least 2 Cases a week (for 6 months interns) or 4 cases a week (for 3 months interns).
Who can Apply?
- We welcome anyone who is crazy enough to spread his message across the citizens of this country.
- Anyone who is interested and has the enthusiasm to spread legal awareness among the common people of the nation;
- Anyone who feels the media should report stories in an unbiased manner and should not go for paid contents;
- Anyone who wishes to be the face of change in the world of media and communications.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. You would need to submit a case brief / article written by you for screening purposes. After a review of your application and your writeup / article by our team, the applicants will be selected and a confirmation email will be sent.
Mr. Ayush Jain
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.libertatem.in, www.thelawbrigade.com