Sharda University Admission Test 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year Integrated B.B.A. LL.B, B.A. LL.B., B.Com LL.B., 1 year LL.M. and 3 year Ph.D. in Law programme at School of Law, Sharda University for the academic year 2021-22.
- B.B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.Com. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.M. (Corporate & Commercial Law) - 1 year Programme
- LL.M. (International Law) - 1 year Programme
- LL.M. (Criminal Law) - 1 year Programme
- LL.M. (Human Rights) - 1 year Programme
- Ph.D. in Law - 3 year Programme
B.B.A. LL.B. / B.A. LL.B. / B.Com. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 system) or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks.
LL.M - 1 year Programme:
- LL.B. from University / Colleges / Institutions recognized by Bar Council of India as eligible for enrolment as an advocate in India with minimum 50% marks.
- Proficiency in English communication.
Ph.D. in Law - 3 year Programme:
- A candidate must have cleared post-graduate (PG) degree or equivalent of minimum duration of 2 years from a UGC recognized Indian / foreign University in respective discipline with score of minimum 55% or equivalent CGPA.
- 5% relaxation in score for SC / ST / OBC i.e minimum of 50% in PG degree or equivalent CGPA is allowed.
Candidate can make online payment of all fee related to Registration fee / Academic fee / Hostel & Other fee.
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201310
Phone: +91-120-4060210, +91-120-4060211, +91-120-4570000