Symbiosis Law School, Pune - Admission 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), 3 year LL.B. (Hons.) and 1 year LL.M. programme at Symbiosis Law School, Pune. It is mandatory to appear for the SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test) for admission to Symbiosis Law School, Pune.
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. (Hons.) - 3 year Programme
- LL.M - 1 year programme
B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- The candidate should have passed XII (10+2) examination from any recognized Board with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for S.C. /S.T. candidates). Students who have appeared for their Standard XII final examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate at the time of the final admission.
- The total intake is 300 seats (inclusive of 180 seats of B.B..A. LL.B. (Hons.) and 120 seats of B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)).
- Separate Merit Lists for B.B..A. LL.B. (Hons.) and B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) programme will be prepared and published. At the time of SLAT registration, it shall be mandatory for the candidates to clearly indicate the programme to which they wish to apply. A candidate is free to choose BOTH or ANY ONE programme.
Note: It is suggested that the candidates who have studied Arts / Social Sciences subjects for their qualifying examination may apply for B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) programme. Similarly, those candidates who have studied Commerce / Accounts / Mathematics / Sciences may apply for B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) programme. Further, the candidates are also free to make their own choice of selection of the programme depending on their ability, interest and opportunity. Please note that these two programmes differ only in the First Degree contents (either Humanities OR Business Studies), whereas the law courses are offered in both the programmes are the same. Graduates in both streams are eligible for diverse legal careers and opportunities in Corporate, Litigation, Civil Services, Advocacy, Judiciary, Academics, jobs in International Organizations, International Admissions and others.
Candidate seeking admission to Symbiosis Law School, Pune (SLS, Pune) should complete the following procedure:
- It is mandatory to appear for SLAT (Symbiosis Law Admission Test) as a precondition for admission to SLS, Pune.
- Candidate must complete the SLAT (Symbiosis Law Admission Test) online registration process.
- Candidate must pay Rs. 1750/- as a SLAT Registration Fees.
- Candidate must complete the SLS, Pune payment Rs. 1000/- per programme (i.e. B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) or / and B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)) while filling the SLAT registration form.
Mode of Payment:
Both SLAT and SLS, Pune payments can be made using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / RTGS / NEFT/ Online Banking provided on the SLAT Registration Form.
Payment through Demand Draft:
- Submit a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- per programme from any Nationalized Bank in favour of "Symbiosis Test Secretariat" payable at Pune.
- Choose the mode of Payment as "DD Payment" in "Make Payment" Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the Demand Draft Details, sign and send it along with the Demand Draft to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat (STS) only at:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat (STS)
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune - 412115
- The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the details of Demand Draft and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the realisation of payment, would you be able to view your Admit Card.
Online Registration Form:
Symbiosis Law School, Pune
S. No. 227, Plot No. 11, VIP Road,
Off Rohan Mithila,Vimannagar,
Pune - 411014, Maharashtra
Phone: +91-83800 20926, +91-8380020927, +91-8380020928
Phone: 020-66861100/07/16/18/88, 020-66861190