Institute of Law, Nirma University - Admission 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) and 1 year LL.M. programme at Institute of Law, Nirma University for the academic year 2021-22.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.M. (Criminal and Security Law) - 1 year Programme
- LL.M. (Constitutional and Administrative Law) - 1 year Programme
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) / B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary / Intermediate Examinations (10+2) or its equivalent examinations with not less than 45% aggregate marks. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in April / May 2021 are also eligible for applying to the Institute. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- Candidates applying to the institute must have obtained the required qualification i.e. (10+2) results by the date of declaration of ILNU merit.
- As per the Supreme Court order dated 3.3.2017 there is no upper age limit. However, it is subject to the final order by the Supreme Court and Bar Council of India regulation.
- The eligibility for the age criteria will be same as prescribed by the CLAT 2021 authority.
- Admission is based on the inter se All India merit rank of CLAT 2021.
- Candidates must fill CLAT 2021 application form before filling in ILNU Application Form.
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Total Seats: 120+60*
B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) Total Seats: 120
LL.M. - 1 year Programme:
- A candidate should have successfully passed three years LL.B. programme after graduation or five years Integrated Law Degree Programme as recognized by the Bar Council of India with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
- Those who have appeared in aforementioned exam and the result is awaited can apply for this programme. However, admission will be subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
LL. M. (Criminal and Security Law): 15
LL. M. (Constitutional and Administrative Law): 15
Mode of Application:
There is only one mode of application, i.e., ONLINE. The online application can be accessed by a candidate by registering self by creating a Login Account.
- Application and processing fee (Non-Refundable) General Category:- INR 2500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%) = INR 2950
- NRI / NRI Sponsored Category: INR 3500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%) = INR 4130. (Candidates applying to NRI / NRI Sponsored category would also be considered under General Category subject to fulfilment of basic eligibility criteria)
- Candidate can apply ONLINE
- Application Fee Payment will be accepted through ONLINE only by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking
- No supporting document is required for ONLINE application
- Submission of Application form through Online. No Hard copy is required to be sent
- Please verify and confirm the information before you submit the filled up data
Online Application Form:
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.): https://edu.easebuzz.in/sign-up/NIRMA/NirmaUG2021
Institute of Law, Nirma University
S-G Highway, Chandlodia Post,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 382481
Phone: +91-71652803, +91-71652804, +91-71652815, +91-2717241911, +91-2717241912, +91-2717241913, +91-2717241914, +91-2717241915
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org