Ajeenkya DY Patil University - Admission 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year Integrated B.A. LL.B., 3 year LL.B. and 1 year LL.M. programme at School of Law, Ajeenkya DY Patil University for the academic year 2021-22.
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. - 3 year Programme
- LL.M. - 1 year Programme
B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- The candidate should have passed XII (10+2) examination from any recognized Board with minimum 45% marks (40% for S.C. / S.T. candidates).
- Students who have appeared for their Standard XII final examination and awaiting for the result are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate at the time of the final admission.
LL.B. - 3 year Programme:
- The candidate should be a graduate from any recognized University with minimum 45% marks (40% for S.C. / S.T. students).
- Students who have appeared for their final year degree examination and awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate by the announced date.
LL.M. - 1 year Programme:
- Three or Five years LL.B Degree from any Indian or Foreign University recognized by the UGC with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade [45% for S.C. / S.T. Candidates].
- Candidates who have appeared for the final year LL.B. examination may also apply.
ADYPU Common Entrance Test:
- All students should register for the ACET on the website www.adypu.edu.in.
- Ensure that you fill in all updated and accurate information in the online registration form. Ensure that the spellings of your name match with those on your academic and other credentials. Upload your latest scanned color passport size photo for the online registration as it is mandatory for the ACET (Entrance Test) registration. (The photo should not be older than 6 months).
- Students need to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 2000/- for the registration process. If the student does not make payment for the registration, the registration would be considered as incomplete. The online payments would be accepted on or before the dates of registrations. Note: ACET fee is non-refundable.
- Please note that the test score of ACET (Entrance Test) will be valid for the current academic year only. Admission to programs at ADYP University is based on the candidate's performance in ACET (Entrance Test) and subsequent qualifying tests like Studio Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview etc.
- The ACET is mandatory for all ADYP University Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs offered by different schools under ADYP University.
Ajeenkya DY Patil University
Charoli B.K. via Lohegaon,
Pune - 412105, Maharashtra
Phone: +91-7756869046, +91-7722094411, +91-9881199224, +91-9561022216