ICFAI Law School - Admission 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year Integrated B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), 1 year LL.M. and Ph.D. (Law) programme at ICFAI Law School, ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad for the academic year 2021-22.
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Programme
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Programme
- LL.M. (Corporate and Commercial Laws) - 1 year Programme
- LL.M. (Tax Laws) - 1 year Programme
- LL.M. (Alternative Dispute Resolution) - 1 year Programme
- Ph.D. in Law
B.B.A. LL.B. / B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Programme:
- Pass in Class XII or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% and above marks in single attempt (any discipline) in English medium.
- Class XII (or equivalent) students who appeared for their final examinations before18th July and awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- Should have qualified in ILSAT 2020 conducted by ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad
Age should not be more than 21 years as on the date of admission. However, the changes if any made to age limitation by the Bar Council of India from time to time will be followed
LL.M. - 1 year Programme:
- Graduation in Five Year / Three Year / Integrated Law Programs or equivalent Degree recognized by the Bar Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent Grade.
- Should have qualified in the ILSAT (PG) 2021 conducted by ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad.
- The students appearing for final year examinations and awaiting results may also apply for the Entrance Examination.
Ph.D. in Law:
- A candidate is eligible for admission into Ph.D. program both full time / part time if he / she obtained not less than 55% marks at the Post Graduate Degree in Law in regular study mode from a recognized University.
- The following applicants who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible for admission into part time Ph.D. Program:
- Regular teachers working in University Law Colleges or affiliated Law Colleges with a minimum of three years continuous teaching experience.
- Practicing Advocates with a minimum of 5 years professional experience.
- Judicial Officers with a minimum of 5 years experience. Retired Judicial Officers are also eligible to pursue Ph.D. Program in Law.
- Any Gazetted Officer with a minimum of 8 years of administrative experience.
- Any Executive with a minimum of 10 years of administrative experience in any recognized Law Firm / Tax Consultants / Public or Private Limited Company / Company Secretaries / LLP.
IFHE Admissions Office
Plot #65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad, Telangana - 500082
Phone: 1800-5990767, 040-23479725, 040-23479732
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com