Burnished Law E-Newsletter (Volume 1, Issue II): Call for Papers
Burnished Law E-Newsletter is pleased to invite submissions for its Volume 1, Issue II to be published in April, 2021. Law students pursuing the five-year LL.B. course as well as the three years course, Academicians, Lawyers, Students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., and Educators are invited to contribute.
About Burnished Law E-Newsletter
Burnished Law E-Newsletter (ISSN -2582-5534) aims to provide a number of legal journals, articles & practical update of law. We actively invite people to share his / her research on contemporary issues of law, so as toenable the growth and understanding of the aspect of law to the individual in the society. The main aim of Burnished Law E-Newsletter includes topic in socio-legal, socio-economic, or any other law related topic or social issues.
It focusses on any issue related to law, economics, polity, society. We welcome everyone those who want to publish their article in the Newsletter.
- All submission must be original, unpublished and should not have been submitted for review elsewhere.
- The body of the mail shall contain details of the Author (full name, semester, university and contact number).
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format and must be in the English language only.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt,single line spacing.
- A uniform style of citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper (Bluebook 20th Edition)
- Only one submission per Author is permitted. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two Authors.
- Copyright over the published shall vest with Burnished Law E-Newsletter.
- The body of the mail shall contain name, designation, email id, contact number of the Author(s).
- The contributions will be published in the BLJ - E Newsletter which shall be published on the official website of Burnished Law Journal.
- Multiple submission shall lead to disqualification of the manuscript.
1000-1500 (Excluding Endnotes)
How to Submit:
Academicians, Practitioners, Researchers, Students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished articles to email@example.com
|Last date for Submission:
||20th March, 2021
|Confirmation of Acceptance:
||1st April, 2021
|Publication and Certificate:
||15th April, 2021
Mr. Varun Vikas Srivastav
Head & Editor-in-Chief,
Burnished Law E-Newsletter
Ms. Ritu Raj
Founder & Publisher
Burnished Law Journal
Ms. Nishtha Kheria
Deputy Editor in Chief