ITM University - Admission 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.), 3 year LL.B. and 1 year LL.M. Programme at ITM University for the academic year 2021-22.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. - 3 year Programme
- LL.M. (Criminal Law) - 1 year Programme
- LL.M. (Constitutional Law) - 1 year Programme
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination
LL.B. - 3 year Programme:
- Graduation in any stream with minimum 45% marks
LL.M. - 1 year Programme:
- Graduation in Law with minimum 50% marks
- Candidates can also apply online
- Alternatively, students can download Application Form for free from the website of ITM University, Gwalior, and submit it with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/-. In case of Application form and Registration form, a Demand Draft of Rs. 11000/- drawn in favor of 'ITM University', payable at Gwalior
Application Forn: http://onlineapply.itmuniversity.ac.in/crm2018/pupil/login.php
The Application Form duly completed should be checked for all the entries correctly filled with appropriate course codes indicating your choice for seeking admission. (Ensure that the codes have been put in the right spaces provided against each field). Form should be sent along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in case of application and Rs. 11000/- in case of Registration and photocopy of documents as mentioned in application form through Registered post / Speed Post so as to reach ITM University, opp. Sithouli Railway station NH - 75, Jhansi Road, Gwalior (M.P.) - 474001
- Incomplete Application Form shall not be considered and no correspondence shall be made in this regard. The Application Form once sold shall not be taken back under any circumstances nor the application fee, refunded in any case.
- Final allotment of course and branch will be done through cumulative merit of ITM - NEST score and 10+2 score. Students as per the merit list can confirm their admissions within stipulated time by paying the balance fee (Rs.10000/- will be adjusted in the course fee).
- If the University is not able to offer admission then the registration fee will be refunded after deduction of 10% amount towards processing fee / charges
Admission is done through ITM NEST and appropriate Entrance tests (JEE / PRE MCA / PAT / NATA / GATE / CMAT /MAT / XAT / ATMA / CAT). Written tests, Interviews and Group discussion will be conducted in for PG / Ph.D. courses (as applicable) and will be considered for admissions with due consideration to academic record and work experience.
NH-44 BypassTurari, Jhansi Road,
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - 475001