School of Law, IILM University - Admission 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), and 1 year LL.M. programme at School of Law, IILM University for the academic year 2021-22.
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.M. - 1 year Programme
B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- Prospective candidates seeking admission to the B.A. LL.B. / B.B.A. LL.B. programs of the institute should have completed class XII with at least 50% marks under the Indian education system (CBSE or ICSE) or any equivalent board in India or overseas.
- Candidates from abroad should have completed their A-levels (under the British system).
LL.M. - 1 year Programme:
- LL.B. Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC / ST and PWD)
- After submitting the Application Form with the required documents, admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) first semester will be made based on the merit in qualifying examination and IILM admission test followed by an interview. (Candidates with CLAT score 100 & above are exempted from the admission test.)
- Performance in the Personal Interview, Academic Record, Participation and Involvement in Extracurricular Activities, Critical Thinking Skills
- A minimum of 25% seats for admissions in the University will be reserved for students of the State of Haryana, out of which 10% seats will be reserved for students belonging to Scheduled Castes of the State of Haryana, as per Section 35(3) of the Haryana Private University Act 2006.
Online Application Form:
- Undergraduation: https://application.iilm.edu/ug-form
- Postgraduation: https://application.iilm.edu/pg-form
Plot No. 69-71,
Golf Course Road, Sector 53,
Gurugram - 122003